• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SOTD

B

Berkley

Why did you go and screw up a good thing.

Glass swords have no place on this shard. I dont remember glass swords in 1997-1988. You wrescked the shard and ran off the people that would have enjoyed it.

Why cant one time you listen to the player? We want it the old way, not the way you think it was. But the way it really was. Where rp citys patroled and had to fight of pks.

Make it what it use to be.

L

Longest Journey

Well said. The SOTD is an insult to those who want classic servers. It doesnt even come close to the way UO used to be played. Just because it has PVP, doesnt make it classic.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why did you go and screw up a good thing.

Glass swords have no place on this shard. I dont remember glass swords in 1997-1988. You wrescked the shard and ran off the people that would have enjoyed it.

Why cant one time you listen to the player? We want it the old way, not the way you think it was. But the way it really was. Where rp citys patroled and had to fight of pks.

Make it what it use to be.
Maybe they didn't do it the way it was in "1997-1988" because they've switched the dev team up so much that they can't remember who the original ones were or how UO was ran back then. I suggest calling up the old devs and getting some ideas from them. I don't even think ANY of the original people are still there.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe they didn't do it the way it was in "1997-1988" because they've switched the dev team up so much that they can't remember who the original ones were or how UO was ran back then. I suggest calling up the old devs and getting some ideas from them. I don't even think ANY of the original people are still there.
Or they could look back through the publishes and see what has changed over time and gather ideas from the playerbase on what a classic shard would look like and include/not include. But that would require... effort.