• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] SOT & Alacrity Scrolls Seller !!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS !!!

• Thread starter of The Ring
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
O

of The Ring

THIS ON GL SHARD

I am planning to setup a Speciality MALL in LUNA using one of the prime plot I own in LUNA CITY. It is a small plot right at the WESTGATE, in the front of my Museum.

This is the plan. There is only 9 spots open for rent. Every vendor can only sell SOT & Scroll of Alacrity ( SOA ). NO other items are allowed.

It is going to be the BEST mall for players to shop for these 2 items. Imagine a person looking to increase their skill fast and get into the game to PVP or PVM or spawns, all you need to do is run to that MALL which is just seconds away from the busy Bank in the game now.

Of course, there are several rules which my renter to has to comply to make this work. As long as, you have lots of SOT or SOA, you can be a renter. I will not tolerate empty vendors. I will stop empty vendor immediately.

I hope those hardcore seller of SOT & SOA will contact me. As for rental, it is not going to be cheap, but I will be reasonable. I will not be posting rental here, so please do not ask me about it.

This will not proceed until I can gather 9 renters to complete the MALL. It is going to be the GREATEST SOT & SOA Mall with the prime location which no others can offer.

Interested parties please contact me via ICQ 376222584.

As I live in Asia, there will be at least 12hrs difference between US and the country I stay. Just leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it would be great if the vendors also sell bulk packs of SoT's for specific skills. i bought a bulk pack of Meditation SoT's last week - it was like 2m and it upped my med skill 5 whole points. there were like 30 SoT's in it. i thought that was really handy!!!

O

of The Ring

yup thats what i am trying to do. It is to gather all those peeps who are selling them, so buyers can get them easily in bulk.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you spent 2mill on 5.0 med? You realize you could suicide and res like 10 times for 30k and get the same benefit right?

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you want people to pay you a 'not cheap' rent when they are doing you a service? :(

O

of The Ring

it is a win win situation if you understand what is selling all about. I do not wish to start an arguement here regarding this. any disagreement can icq me as well. lol. this is all about buying and selling.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you spent 2mill on 5.0 med? You realize you could suicide and res like 10 times for 30k and get the same benefit right?
i do realize that omnius :D
i needed to raise med 5 points on 2 chars - the first char took about 2 hours to raise her 5 points by killing crap in tokuno. by then i was cranky and i took the easy way out for the 2nd char. and yes, for that, i'm an idiot :D

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i do realize that omnius :D
i needed to raise med 5 points on 2 chars - the first char took about 2 hours to raise her 5 points by killing crap in tokuno. by then i was cranky and i took the easy way out for the 2nd char. and yes, for that, i'm an idiot :D
I one time spent roughly 30 mill to GM poisoning back when we had our +5 skill point gift from AoS. I used a soul stone and transferred from shard to shard moving the stone each day to a different character on that shard and gaining 5 points in Poisoning.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PASmountaindew - that is true dedication!!!
mixed in with a little OCD :D
if there's one thing i've learned after 6 years of UO... it's that it brings out the OCD in people - i'm glad to know i'm not the only one that has made less than rational decisions regarding skill gains :)

D

Dmaninuo

I did the same thing - but I did it with taming, instead of poisoning - but still had to work the last few points to 120.