• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry

• Thread starter soupandquackers
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

soupandquackers

Sorry to everyone i was with in the vp. I lost connection, but i know yall won. Its been happening alot lately so i wont go to the cfo, good luck.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I almost thought you died for a second. Gotta love that connection! :sad4:

A

ATIV7220

I THOUGHT you were with us...

We also seemed to have lost Princess Daphne Preciousdoodle, or I missed grabbing her picture during the dance. :sleep2:

S

susan4633

don't worry about princess daphne...she is me-moonlight mcboo. i brought her to help fill the elevators due to the new suits. vp was wicked jumpy and although i can back stun well, i missed 7 jumps on poor daphne and she was down to 45 laff when i figured i'd better x her out or she'd be losing her 7s.

E

Electroflap

Aww.. I wish I knew you were both toons.. I sat out of the VP so everyone could load.. but it's ok.. We did a VP after CJ so I could still VP... I just wish I could have helped ya so that you didnt need to x her out...