• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry Garton

• Thread starter imported_The_Dude_
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_The_Dude_

This was sent to jabber from garton

SIR GARTON ‎(11:56 AM):
Tell Garret congrats on his new Keep
oh and tell him he is a [censored] theif

I dont know what you mean by thief? I paid for this keep. I did not as you icqed other members of my guild hack your accounts and steal it. So if by thief u mean paying for something someone was selling then well I guess your right.

Thanks for the congrats on the keep though its my 2nd still trying for that castle but I'll have to wait for someone to "Sell" me one.

T

Thalidar1984

receiving stolen property but, in the game of uo almost everything is stolen property at one time or another.

M

Madmax16

I had some respect for you guys but after this stunt I think you are nothing but trash. You did not hack his account but SOMEHOW (wonder how) you got his account password logged in and took some of his possessions (armor/weapons) and then transferred his keep to one of your guys accounts. That is just plain garbage....I got icqs saying you guys think this was really funny, hope your ready for the payback!!!

I

imported_The_Dude_

Payback for what? I paid my hard earned money for this keep. I do not care how they got it. I have been looking to upgrade for a while, so I purchased the keep.

Again I never logged into anyones account and didnt take anything from the keep. I think all that was left in it was some tmaps. Which I let decay. If he gave someone his info to someone thats his fault not mine.

T

Thalidar1984

by the way congrats. just putting that out there.

S

SaintSylvia

So another wantabe xv pvp'er lost his account and a the dude bought the keep? maybe xv shouldn't try extra prog's in their attempt to pvp.

I

imported_The_Dude_

HAHAHA close but this time they just went ahead and gave there info out figured it was easier this way. I still dont see how someones stupidity is my fault?

I have played this game for over 10 years and I'm the only person who knows my account info. Giving it out is stupid.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

HAHAHA close but this time they just went ahead and gave there info out figured it was easier this way. I still dont see how someones stupidity is my fault?

I have played this game for over 10 years and I'm the only person who knows my account info. Giving it out is stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Garret you are hilarious. If you know you bought stolen goods that puts you on the same moral level as the thief. You might as well have done it yourself. You ofcourse see nothing wrong with it. Do you know what is even more pathetic?

You actually paid your hard earned money for the keep. I am LMAO at you for that.

Now ofcourse you will make up some story about how you meant someone elses hard earned money or in game gold or something.

I

imported_herc

I'm surprised nobody has threatened to sue you yet.

[PGP Key]
255605175-76764101-83277619-363788004-89314520-76764101-224069019-5713691-431562890-455254209-259356831-39449420-55863713-122718019-162216018-34227204-271185208-243874106-48179241-3073246-379249912

I

imported_The_Dude_

LOL moral level? ITS A [censored] GAME. You realize people got houses stolen along time ago when u had to carry keys? Are they bad people? No its a game and a thief is a profession.

I buy scrolls to. Probably some from rolo which I'm sure some were ones hes stolen. Does that make them tainted goods? Hell back before the destroyed thieves I used to make a good living stealing peoples [censored]. I loved it, nothing better then stealing there aids wep and then killing them with it...

I never said how much I paid I just said I paid.....

Oh yeah malador hydro wants to know where the ss is of him from last night when u called his mage out and proceeded to run and then get face planted...

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

LOL moral level? ITS A [censored] GAME.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can remember a time where you're guild was asking what happend to morals of people that play the game. I think the event took place somewhere near the brit gate, not exactly the same situation, but morals are morals then I think you know what he means by having morals. I refused to take part in the actions that took place at the brit gate, just the same as I refuse to purchase items that were gathered unearned.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

LOL moral level? ITS A [censored] GAME. You realize people got houses stolen along time ago when u had to carry keys? Are they bad people? No its a game and a thief is a profession.

I buy scrolls to. Probably some from rolo which I'm sure some were ones hes stolen. Does that make them tainted goods? Hell back before the destroyed thieves I used to make a good living stealing peoples [censored]. I loved it, nothing better then stealing there aids wep and then killing them with it...

I never said how much I paid I just said I paid.....

Oh yeah malador hydro wants to know where the ss is of him from last night when u called his mage out and proceeded to run and then get face planted...

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW now I thought I was aware of most ways you can grief people legally in game but I am totally unaware of a method of stealing someones house. I guess you got me on this one Garret. Since you managed to use allowed game mechanics to aquire someones house against thier wishes you did nothing wrong.

Oh wait OSI/EA corrected the issues with house ownership years ago because they did NOT intend for houses to be stolen.

I did not call hydro out he called me out. He was on his blue talking smack. When I finally got sick of his smack I told him to get his red mage. In true BC style he tried to lure me out where he could call in help when I refused he wimped out. It took me 5 minutes of me taunting him to get him to log in his red. When he did I attacked him without hesitation and I lost and badly. What I want to know is why he ran off so fast. I quickly reequiped and came back for seconds and he had already hidden his red away again.

Why dont you ask the mighty FTO why he did not stay to destroy me last night in serps. He talks smack every time I see him. In this case it was 1 v 1. At least half a dozen BC were ganking someone when I jumped on him. He immeadiately ran away and recalled like a coward, redlined.

Oh and garret you might not realize this cause I know you have this gigantic ego but those are real people on the other end of the connection. It is a game and stealing using game mechanics is morally acceptable. Buying a house stolen through a violated confidence is morally unacceptable. I will greif the crap out of someone in game because it is a game but I would never use an external means to say steal a house because that is low man, really low.

I guess I really don't expect you to get it.

I

imported_dukarlo

<blockquote><hr>

I'm surprised nobody has threatened to sue you yet.

[PGP Key]
255605175-76764101-83277619-363788004-89314520-76764101-224069019-5713691-431562890-455254209-259356831-39449420-55863713-122718019-162216018-34227204-271185208-243874106-48179241-3073246-379249912

[/ QUOTE ]

.....or worse.

I

imported_ForTheOcean

I left because we had chased someone away from fire into serps, they died, and then Jabber made the call for me to get out, since I was the only RED there, and several VIP were showing up at fire... Smart thing for me to do, would be? And FYI I was not redlined, I actually ran off healed then recalled... Never was I within 1 arrow of dying...

One way of looking at it is... If I was ganking someone with half a dozen BC, chances are I would have been flagged and unable to recall... Unless that poor soul had died, then I may have been able to recall, and if there was half a dozen BC there why would I not have ran back to fire and fought you with the comfort of free heals just inside the dungeon?

L

Luvs2PvP

<blockquote><hr>

I had some respect for you guys but after this stunt I think you are nothing but trash. You did not hack his account but SOMEHOW (wonder how) you got his account password logged in and took some of his possessions (armor/weapons) and then transferred his keep to one of your guys accounts. That is just plain garbage....I got icqs saying you guys think this was really funny, hope your ready for the payback!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Like this is the first time? Garrett, Hydro ... I vaguely remember one of those accounts wasn't obtained in a moral manner.
Peoples excuse of "its just a game" is amusing at best.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

The Dude, are you bill ****on? You sure are able to twist things to work in you favor.