• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorry for the repeat.

Tectop

Journeyman
I have when through the forms and have tried suggestions and still can't seem to get it. I am wanting to craft / reforge / imbue a 100% cold damage weapon. I seen in a post to start with a normal weapon,and reforge with a shadow runic, and use powerful and.quality. Every time I try this all I get is 100%lower requirements .What am I missing please , and again sorry for repeat
Thanks in advance

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It may take a few hammers to get one 100% elemental type and then it's only 25% it will be cold.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
One thing that may help is Test Center. You get runic tools with almost unlimited charges to try things with, and you can use npc weps and armor to test which properties go where and the queens soul forge requires no matts in Ter Mur.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have when through the forms and have tried suggestions and still can't seem to get it. I am wanting to craft / reforge / imbue a 100% cold damage weapon. I seen in a post to start with a normal weapon,and reforge with a shadow runic, and use powerful and.quality. Every time I try this all I get is 100%lower requirements .What am I missing please , and again sorry for repeat
Thanks in advance
If you only need fire or cold damage types, use dull copper runics. Reforge. Powerful. Quality. Get 60% fire or 70% cold damage clean weapons. Enhance with bronze for 100% fire damage or apagite for 100% cold damage. Equip Blacksmith bonus tali and use the special +60 hammer.

Tectop

Journeyman
Thank you all very much,made my first 100%cold weapon today following the advice
Again thank you all very much