• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sorcorer suit question

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how many pieces are there? I'm hoping just 5.......This new quest gives the chance to earn the points to score the suit, though I will have to do 2nd half some.

Which seems that's geared toward fighters only. I did the 1st one with my mule and lived, ironically, my tamer died, go figure.....lol.

either way, I'm liking it.

C

Connor_Graham

There are 7 pcs if you count the female tunic if I remember right.

Addax -S-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 6 pieces to a complete set with alternate female pieces available for chest and legs (so there are 8 to choose from).

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn......hope this quest goes on for awhile.....gonna be using alot of soulstones.

L

Lord Drakelord

I took 18 charactors in there so far, got 450k in points, plus two Casca rescues for another 50k, that 500k, with the 100k I had for turning in other stuff I got my wife another suit for her thunter.

Lady M part I like alot as she drops other stuff as well, lots of fun there and no dang KEYS to get. Been back in there fighting her alot!!