• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sorcerer dungeon question

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i just saw that on TC1 is a gate to the dungeon from haven bank, can someone tell me if this stuff is active there or why is there a gate, do i need to turn the spawn on?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That's Halloween content...just like the Doom event and the Kotl City drops.

The Sorc Dungeon is a bit different...one room spawns at a time...so when you go in, it will be empty except for one room...clear the spawn in that room and kill the mini boss to make the next room activate. Once you have completed all room, Jack the Pumpkin King will spawn and then you kill him! It's just a fun way to get drops to turn in for the new items.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Larisa hasn't turned it on for all shards yet tho...
SOON! ;)

Hey cut me some slack, it's my birthday! :)

No I don't think they ever turn it off...just the wonderful world of RNG I think :/ Haven't run any trades yet today

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Happy Birthday! @Larisa Hope you have a great day! :thumbsup:
AW thanks!

Gonna run some trades and hope that the RNG gods have mercy on me for my birthday lol, then go to my parents house to have some of my mom's yummy homemade carrot cake!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Happy Birthday!

Can you turn on Sorc dungeon before you go to Moms? We wont tell anyone.