• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sooooooo

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm Training my Windrunner (i know i know stop laughing) to complicate matters it's my bards pet i tossed on a littte tamimg skill and some jewels etc went to crazed (Keeping him alive with just 40 chiv and peacemaking mastery going wasn't that tough) so now i am training but his necro and SS are at 19.2 is there a way to get him to use his necro so it gains ?? any particular monster that might help or is it just up to the RNG as to what gains?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Crazed mage is for training points, not skill gain. Want him to gaon skill, set him outside a cemetary and let him cast over a fence to his hearts content

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The Windrunner only has innate Necromancy, but not activated Necromancy. This means they will not actively use Necromancy until you do advanced training on them and "Activate" Necromancy by training it from the Magic Ability menu (it will only cost 1 point to activate it). Then you should start seeing skill gains for Necro/SS.