• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Sonoma X-Shard Hub

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so im sure im like most vet players.
ive been picking up 2 shard shields every year since they came out 3 years ago.
i recently had a old friend move some stuff over to a shard she has a shield for and i dont.
that got me thinking.
i make the rounds between shards almost monthly to move stuff around, and most of the time i go with only a couple items.
i could easily take 100 other items.
then i got to thinking.... im sure other people must have shard shields i dont....
what if we pooled our resources and offered free rides for small items every month or so?

so ill start it off.
i do a multi shard jump every month or 2 depending on the need and im willing to take stuff for other people for free.
i will NOT take 100 holiday items, i just wanna get that out there right at the beginning.
if its a rare one, thats cool, but im not gonna move an entire shard of christmas presents, thats what trading is for, hehe

so if anyone needs stuff moved i will be jumping every 4-6 weeks.
(or drop me a line, i did a jump for some fella last month for his just 1 item he wanted moved, i was bored)

Shards i can do;
Sonoma
ATL
GL
LA
Origin (coming online here in a week or so)
Pac (coming online here in a week or so)

if you wanna add your shard shields to the list that would be great.
maybe we can get them all covered by local people we know (know-ish)

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have shields for Atlantic, Pacific and Chessy. I do not go to those shards on a regular basis but I would be willing to take or bring things. Of course there is an big element of trust here so I don't know if you would get many takers. I do have 1 reward left to pick right now but I am mulling over whether it should be a tiger or Catskills *laughs*

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya i was a little surprised when a fella asked me to move a rare to ATL last month.
he just met me, gave me the item and told me to icq him when i made it to ATL.
i told him i wasnt planning on jumping for like 5 days or so, he was totally cool with it.

i was amazed by the trust.

met him a couple days later and dropped the item off for him on ATL.

i saw that item (or another just like it) on the rares forum later on for sale for a pretty penny.

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would love 2 items moving from origin/sonama to..... at/gl or pacs....i can get to those 3 shards...267 208 357

if u want stuff from hokuto to glakes
or europa to atlantic ...let me know...will be doing both them after xmas

Last edited: