• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) sonoma trivia thread! Free Treats!

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive got too many of those Pigs on a Spit so i wanna give some away.

thought id have some fun doing it.

so here it is, ill ask a couple sonoma trivia questions and if you can answer them ill give you a free pig on a spit to decorate your house with.
or you can just sit in your house and eat pulled pork sandwiches if you want!

be the first to answer any of the following FIRST and CORRECT and one is yours.
you can only have one, so only answer one question and let other people do the other ones.

these arnt that hard but fun sonoma lore ones.

1) what was the name of the Tavern in Magincia that we were told was going to be saved when New Magincia came out and it got killed off? the one up by the beach.

2) where did the secret portal in that tavern take you to?

3) what was the secret activation phrase for the secret portal - BOTH to leave and come back!!!

4) what was the name of the township that the secret portal took you too?

5) while Dor ran the YMCA who was the actual OWNER of the YMCA?

6) what kind of bow from back in '97 and '98 that would shoot super uber fast and what was the name that it was given?

7) a non sonoma one for ya; of the 4 barding skills one is considered a 'new' skill by old bards. what barding skill was killed off and what skill replaced it?

Kaneda Ibashi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I know most except 6
# 3&5 im hazy on
But ill answer #7
Enticement and Discordance replaced it

1) what was the name of the Tavern in Magincia that we were told was going to be saved when New Magincia came out and it got killed off? the one up by the beach.

3) what was the secret activation phrase for the secret portal - BOTH to leave and come back!!!

6) what kind of bow from back in '97 and '98 that would shoot super uber fast and what was the name that it was given?

7) a non sonoma one for ya; of the 4 barding skills one is considered a 'new' skill by old bards. what barding skill was killed off and what skill replaced it?[/quote]

Last edited:

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is correct Kaneda!
ill be on all this evening if you want to icq me or PM me and ill meet you to get you your Pig on a Spit just in time for American Thanksgiving!

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oasis?

Forsythe. Then he disappeared, the YMCA was going to decay, and Mesanna took ownership.

Do you mean the "Uzi bows" courtesy of the notorious cheat program of the time?

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 is the wrong answer, but you hit 6 right on!

damn Uzi Bow's!!!!

PM or ICQ me to get your piggy on a stick!

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jyden Caendryl (former Sonoma RPer turned Pacific Seer) = Forsythe = griefer

On his other character Horidrim, he, his friend Ghenstal and others of the [?] would noto PK, loot and otherwise grief at Sonoma events.

Last edited:

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you perhaps looking for Aunt Pol? She (he) preceded Forsythe in ownership, and before her it was Rial Stirling, but it was really during Forsythe's time that it became Dor's place.

I have lots of the roasted pig deeds, you can give mine to someone else who doesn't have one.

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still looking for answers to 1, 2 and 3!

here is a tuff one that ill add on as a bonus question!

BONUS) What town.... or better yet what is the name of the building that had a Bank added to it and a Stable AND an Cook in fel so that Reds could more easily go about their business.

its in a town but far enough away that most people probably have never seen or heard of it.

ill give you a hint;
you may to take a journey to get to it but in the end you'll find it.

Moll

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
still looking for answers to 1, 2 and 3!

here is a tuff one that ill add on as a bonus question!

BONUS) What town.... or better yet what is the name of the building that had a Bank added to it and a Stable AND an Cook in fel so that Reds could more easily go about their business.

its in a town but far enough away that most people probably have never seen or heard of it.

ill give you a hint;
you may to take a journey to get to it but in the end you'll find it.

HARRIS' TAVERN BY THE SEA -- one of my all time favourite RP hangouts. In fact, when my Moll character got married to Griffyn her bachelorette party was at Harris' and it got crashed by all the boys and just turned into a giant RP party. it was great.

CAENDRYL TOWNSHIP -- SPECIFICALLY, THE CAENDRYL MUSEUM AND ALCHEMY LAB, next to the Shrine of Spirituality.

FINDER got you to Harris' and SENDER got you back to the Museum.
I think that FINDER still works if spoken from the museum.

Your bonus question ---- Is it the Journey's End Tavern in Moonglow near the far north tip of the island in Felucca --- the end of the island where the original mage tower once was? I know there's a cook and stable there still, but not a banker. I think this is your answer.

:)

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bang bang bang and BANG!

Moll brings in the big guns!

on a related note..... no one has picked up their pigs on a stick yet!

Moll

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
bang bang bang and BANG!

Moll brings in the big guns!

on a related note..... no one has picked up their pigs on a stick yet!
Groovy!
and I apologize --- I just reread your rules and I was only supposed to answer one and give others a chance too. I'm sorry. I have a problem with jumping the gun! read half the rules then answered.

I'll pick up my pig on a stick! I dont have one. where do you get them from?

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they where added to the 'Horns of Plenty' that they gave out last year.
not many people though kept the Horns of Plenty and they only regenerate during the month of November.