• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v.4.0- Updated Rules - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WU/s latest statement about girls is that they have cooties and are completely yucky....but his knees get all wobbly when he thinks of you, Trin.

*blink*

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow really??? I haven't played in well over a month and my name is still coming out of ur pathetic little mouth??? Really???

Get over ur obsession with me for whatever reason u have it... Get over it... Move the **** on... Ur obsession is quite irritating now... Go chase after girls or something...
Thank you. No matter how you wanna mask it... =)

WU Worship Count +1

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...that the best remark you can do???

"I know you are so what am I".....good heavens..are you 8 or something? You came into the whole "worship" thing by copying other WAKA posters anyways...get a life..and stop worshiping us.

Frakkin kids...

E

Eldron/Numchuck

The pic speaks for itself. Downed again. Step your game up lil grashopper.

http://i45.***********/rko56t.jpg

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pic speaks for itself. Downed again. Step your game up lil grashopper.

http://i45.***********/rko56t.jpg
Snake took almost all characters he plays out of faction already.
The only active faction character that newb plays is Stealth SmokeBomb Archer Solid Snake, a COP/Waka template. Im surprised he hasnt take all his characters out of factions completely yet.

And the following Nick you werent there, TMI pretty much got 10 COPs together, + all Wakas + a few bluebies (Falling Leaf and It dies) + some D@D all attacking the two (2) of us.

It was fun tho 2 Scam vs Entire Sonoma Fel Alliance

Oh and this is my favorate, Sonoma's very first Mystic Archer "WarUltima" is born (finished about a few weeks ago finally finished with he's suit see if any fanbois copy it).

Anyways gave this newb a nice little surprise when he figured that I was alone against the four (4) of them... 1v4 there's nothing I can do... and GG, Ass Up, better luck next time... (he even had TWO peacers to chain peace me while him and this other newb trying to spell gank me)

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Copy it???? I made one about a week ago. I just haven't had time to get the suit made.

Ohh, and the first mystic dexer on Sonoma was Bear. You are now the second. You probably got the idea when I was fighting Kronus and had you running when my combo got off. I can see your thought process now (good thing he doesn't have moving shot, I would be dead).

I haven't seen your charcacter fight yet, so the only question is.. did you go with Anat and Healing or Resist & Ninja or Resist & Chiv.

Bear

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Copy it???? I made one about a week ago. I just haven't had time to get the suit made.

Ohh, and the first mystic dexer on Sonoma was Bear. You are now the second. You probably got the idea when I was fighting Kronus and had you running when my combo got off. I can see your thought process now (good thing he doesn't have moving shot, I would be dead).

I haven't seen your charcacter fight yet, so the only question is.. did you go with Anat and Healing or Resist & Ninja or Resist & Chiv.

Bear
No, yours is a bushi evasion and mine is an archer (its like saying Tactics Mage is the same as Necromage), and I was going to make a evasion newb but I saw you play it and you sucked nuts. As I said I am the first mystic archer, you are the mystic bushi for all I care. Lets see how many newbs copy yours compare to mine. And your template cant even out damage your old ultra gimpy nerve ds evasion click and follow character. No wonder you played it once died and never to be seem again. Hmm you forgot you guys got owned vs me and Kronus and you guys outnumbered us :thumbup1:. Again I wont copy someone that's so bad but people will copy something they admire, like Asha and Toxic running exactly wasp's template.

Oh ask trip flash back he knew how it was when I face plant him 1v4. :lol: so many newbs thesedays that can only talk and cant deliver.
Oh you even play anything that doesnt have either evasion or stealth?

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bear
No, yours is a bushi evasion and mine is an archer (its like saying Tactics Mage is the same as Necromage), and I was going to make a evasion newb but I saw you play it and you sucked nuts. As I said I am the first mystic archer, you are the mystic bushi for all I care. Lets see how many newbs copy yours compare to mine. And your template cant even out damage your old ultra gimpy nerve ds evasion click and follow character. No wonder you played it once died and never to be seem again. Hmm you forgot you guys got owned vs me and Kronus and you guys outnumbered us :thumbup1:. Again I wont copy someone that's so bad but people will copy something they admire, like Asha and Toxic running exactly wasp's template.

Oh ask trip flash back he knew how it was when I face plant him 1v4. :lol: so many newbs thesedays that can only talk and cant deliver.
Oh you even play anything that doesnt have either evasion or stealth?

Do you like to argue???? Why do you feel the need to insult me and the charcters I play?? My earlier post was not an attempt to humiliate you. I was just pointing out that you are not the first person to play a Mystic/Dexer character.

Anyone who ever played this game will agree that a TACS MAGE is a mage with a weapon skill (archery, swords, fence or mace). How does that not apply to Mysticism? I know it does necro. Have you ever heard of the term Necro dexer? I know you have heard of Necromage because you used it in your prior post. You are a mystic dexer. You have Mysticism and a weapon skill as your main ways to damage an opposing player. You are now the SECOND one on this shard to go that route with a character. The points you put into other skills vary, but the base part of your template is a weapon skill and Mysticism.

I will concede that you are the first person in the field playing a mysticism archer, but you are not the first person to put Mysticism on a dexer template.

Now you can beat up Bears template all you want, but you can not deny I had you running when my combo got off (I know you will tho). You also can not deny that you could not kill him either. There is one FACT out of this... Your new character began playing UO after our 10 minute (no one died) fight.

I am not going to insult you for putting an archer twist on my character. After all, don't you have Archery or Bush on all of your templates that can't control a super dragon or mare?

The only diffrence between you and me is that I do not need public approval to enjoy my gaming experience. You do!!!!

Bear (The first MYSTIC/DEXER on Sonoma)

B

Busters

Do you like to argue???? Why do you feel the need to insult me and the charcters I play?? My earlier post was not an attempt to humiliate you. I was just pointing out that you are not the first person to play a Mystic/Dexer character.

Anyone who ever played this game will agree that a TACS MAGE is a mage with a weapon skill (archery, swords, fence or mace). How does that not apply to Mysticism? I know it does necro. Have you ever heard of the term Necro dexer? I know you have heard of Necromage because you used it in your prior post. You are a mystic dexer. You have Mysticism and a weapon skill as your main ways to damage an opposing player. You are now the SECOND one on this shard to go that route with a character. The points you put into other skills vary, but the base part of your template is a weapon skill and Mysticism.

I will concede that you are the first person in the field playing a mysticism archer, but you are not the first person to put Mysticism on a dexer template.

Now you can beat up Bears template all you want, but you can not deny I had you running when my combo got off (I know you will tho). You also can not deny that you could not kill him either. There is one FACT out of this... Your new character began playing UO after our 10 minute (no one died) fight.

I am not going to insult you for putting an archer twist on my character. After all, don't you have Archery or Bush on all of your templates that can't control a super dragon or mare?

The only diffrence between you and me is that I do not need public approval to enjoy my gaming experience. You do!!!!

Bear (The first MYSTIC/DEXER on Sonoma)
Yes he does like to argue about trivial things. Still says i copied his temp, even though i had it many years ago. I'm sure if you ask him, he will probably say he was the first to make a char on a public server in uo. Maybe he will say he helped create uo?? He has and will always think he makes the first template and best. Even though, i'm sure he saw that template on another shard, because i'm sure noone in this entire game has made a template like that yet. Once a newb, always a newb.

and as for bears last comment. Very well put!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GG Nice 1v1 there Bear, again why would I copy something who I just mercilessly owned in 3 shots?

Crazy is so bad too, thats what you get for having Snake as your teammate :lol: So there, you saw me fight and received a pretty black and white screen from me, so now you know. nice try 1v1 tho. At least you "tried". Thanks for the point =).

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GG Nice 1v1 there Bear, again why would I copy something who I just mercilessly owned in 3 shots?

Crazy is so bad too, thats what you get for having Snake as your teammate :lol: So there, you saw me fight and received a pretty black and white screen from me, so now you know. nice try 1v1 tho. At least you "tried". Thanks for the point =).
We were 1 v 1??? Didn't you try to kill me when I was dismounted with a summon up? My colossos was on Tiger's dragon and you were failing miserably and trying to sleep kill me. My colousses died and I mounted right in front of you. I then stopped after I shook the tamer to tell you that I had to log for work.

Now to your credit, while I was typing (which you knew I was), you managed to kill me. Congrats on that, but you and I both know I wasn't attacking you or trying to heal when you got me down to 35 hit points. I noticed that a little late and tried to bail, but your spell trigger and moving shot sealed my fate.

If that kill is what you believe is a 1 vs 1 kill. Then congratulations. it's not in my book. If you ever do truly get me 1vs1, then I will be the first one to post on these boards giving you the recognition that you are always searching for.

Bear

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh so you are so ******** you got killed 1v1 before you can finish trashtalking eh... GG Ass Up tho, at least unlike Snake you dont deny getting owned.

Oh we 1v1ed for about a minutes as I told Goldberg to lay off you (it was you and Crazy K GANKING Goldberg, I joined and made it 2v2, and killed Crazy K in 2 second literally) so I can own you 1v1 and he did. To my suprise for someone running evade click and follow newblet got killed so quick before he can finish trash talking... Told you Waka couldnt do **** even number... always bring more people or join COP already.

All I saw right before I owned you 1v1 is
Bear: LOL
Bear: You suck
Bear: Yo oOOOOooOooOO
Bear: OOoooO OoOO OOooOOO

Yeaa typical waka.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh so you are so ******** you got killed 1v1 before you can finish trashtalking eh... GG Ass Up tho, at least unlike Snake you dont deny getting owned.

Oh we 1v1ed for about a minutes as I told Goldberg to lay off you (it was you and Crazy K GANKING Goldberg, I joined and made it 2v2, and killed Crazy K in 2 second literally) so I can own you 1v1 and he did. To my suprise for someone running evade click and follow newblet got killed so quick before he can finish trash talking... Told you Waka couldnt do **** even number... always bring more people or join COP already.

All I saw right before I owned you 1v1 is
Bear: LOL
Bear: You suck
Bear: Yo oOOOOooOooOO
Bear: OOoooO OoOO OOooOOO

Yeaa typical waka.
Anyone who has ever played with me knows that I do not trash talk. I was trying to tell you that I had to go to work. Why do you always come on here and lie??

Anyone who has ever played UO knows that there is no way you can kill a bush/dexer in 3 shots. If anyone on here thinks they can, let me know. Hell, I will give you 10 shots. I will even subtract the 20 hit points from your spell trigger and still prove that it is not possible. Do the math, your three shots and spell trigger can not get 200 hit points. I run at 145. Add in max EP, healing stone, confidence and evasion. Yeah. you killed me while I wasa fighting you. I could have casted evade then the mystic healing spell if I wanted to.

It is very sad. I am done typing replies to anything you say on here. You just constantly lie.

Bear

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone who has ever played with me knows that I do not trash talk. I was trying to tell you that I had to go to work. Why do you always come on here and lie??

Anyone who has ever played UO knows that there is no way you can kill a bush/dexer in 3 shots. If anyone on here thinks they can, let me know. Hell, I will give you 10 shots. I will even subtract the 20 hit points from your spell trigger and still prove that it is not possible. Do the math, your three shots and spell trigger can not get 200 hit points. I run at 145. Add in max EP, healing stone, confidence and evasion. Yeah. you killed me while I wasa fighting you. I could have casted evade then the mystic healing spell if I wanted to.

It is very sad. I am done typing replies to anything you say on here. You just constantly lie.

Bear
Aww, why are you spinning it like a true waka now?

Anyways sorry for killing you 1v1 before you can finish typing. Just another 1v1 waka kill added in my collection (they always seem to lie about something but at least Bear admitted getting Assed Up).

Again I will give you props tho. Even tho you are on a bushi-evasion character (aka you have to suck beyond belief to die to a none-disarm archer) you really tried to fight me, and not afraid of admitting getting owned.

Better luck next time tho. I was expecting you were gonna be like Snake and say "That Brown Bear you owned 1v1 was not me"

A

A Rev

Just read about Wars..."First Archer Mystic"

That made me laugh because its like saying...i was the first WOD Archer!!!

Oh and he wasn't the first, he probably copied it of GL where a few of those have been running for about 2months. If he says hes the first deathstrike mystic thats also been done...anyways, thought id share the joke :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just read about Wars..."First Archer Mystic"

That made me laugh because its like saying...i was the first WOD Archer!!!

Oh and he wasn't the first, he probably copied it of GL where a few of those have been running for about 2months. If he says hes the first deathstrike mystic thats also been done...anyways, thought id share the joke :)
I dont even have a char on GL yet... and where did I say I was the first on a newbie shard like GL? Newbs like Waka zergs there, why would I want to play a zerggy shard like GL... lets field 20 people and raid that 2 men DSP NOW!!!

Re-read and if you just finished your char for 2 month you are too late to be the first btw just because I didnt have suit the day SA came out doesnt mean I didnt have 120 mystic/archery on same archery 2nd day into SA(which SP was working differently).

Just feeling funny that you cannot even read and again I am glad to see my fan-boys on Sonoma playing my template :thumbup1:

W

Witchcraft

Early this mornin' (GMT), or last night for those in the states...we got to meet some of the avalanche crew. After the initial greetings, which consisted of chest thumping, they ventured out of the guard zone at Khaldun tunnels and promply died within a few seconds.

Kudos to Num... and the guild 86 for taking them under their wings and rezzing them up. After Num calling several members of 86 to come and fight, they left their house, only to be killed in a few minutes. I must say that 86 lasted longer that our newcomers who came to conquer Sonoma.

To the avalanche crew, Rene, Bellatriz and Ortiluke who came to Sonoma to conquer us, I must say you have impecible manners but I am seriously doubtful you will be considered a formidable foe if you continue to hug the guard zone. I hope we didn't scare you too badly and will stick around for awhile to continue to try to conquer us rolleyes: Maybe 86 can give you a few pointers?

WTH! Stop stealing the guildname of the best guild of UO`s history Sin! :( I might have to move to asia and play sonoma then and restore our reputation, and im not sure if sonoma could handle it o_O

R

Ruffles

Just so ya'll know...

WU you are not the first to create a mystic/archer...unless of course you created it last January. You might be the first though to field one in PvP on Sonoma, but I doubt your the first to make and use this template.

Mine does pretty well in the depths of the abyss when I have had a chance to play. Perhaps he can come out the abyss and give a try at PvP? Doesn't look like it is going to be anytime soon due to IRL committments, but once those are completed I look forward to logging on and enjoying the game with my UO friends. You know who you are and I miss you very much :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just so ya'll know...

WU you are not the first to create a mystic/archer...unless of course you created it last January. You might be the first though to field one in PvP on Sonoma, but I doubt your the first to make and use this template.

Mine does pretty well in the depths of the abyss when I have had a chance to play. Perhaps he can come out the abyss and give a try at PvP? Doesn't look like it is going to be anytime soon due to IRL committments, but once those are completed I look forward to logging on and enjoying the game with my UO friends. You know who you are and I miss you very much :)
I did have it around that time for RC and EoO spawning. Just that SP didnt used to work well in PvP (but now they do) so I fixed the template a bit and made a suit and works pretty well. And just little something something about tonights 2v8(not sure the head counts on stealthers) TMI lead them as well.

Well, anyways see if any of my fanboys wants to be JUST LIKE WU... I am waiting and see who's the 2nd. :thumbup1:

J

[JD]

Haha I knew I'd find this here...

Max is a RL buddy. He just reactivated and has been working on getting up to speed.

Later, we were fighting inside the star room. We exited and were surrounded by spawn unable to get back in. Had my AOE bow whipped out trying to get rid of the trash. Eli came by and started attacking us. Initially he was attacking me, but switched targets. Congrats for being able to cast spell plague on a sitting duck trapped by spawn. :p

Earlier in chat, D@D accused Waka/86 of cross teaming to kill them in Deceit which was redonkulous. We simply came to show them the love. Besides, shall I count the times when 86 was young and it was 12-15 Waka+D@D against 3-4 86 outside Numchuks? Didn't seem to be concerned with little things like a fair fight back then did you?

That said, it was pretty even odds when we found them, although they did outnumber us by a couple or bodies. They also had the advantage of open attack on our reds. I think I was the only blue, so I waited while they crossheal flagged one by one and took out their mages.

Orange Snake didn’t assist us in killing D@D and instead took potshots at our newly ressed. But we got him outside at the healer cave outside after he potshotted newly ressed D@D. D@D didn’t figure out yet that snake has spirit speak, and thought running to the res cave outside instead of going in 5 different directions to res was a good idea. Snake would never think to find them there.. noooo

Finally imbued some armor for myself… no more PVPing in random drops with messed up resists. Still figuring out what template I want to play so I’ll be experimenting for a while. Special shoe wearers and automatic pot/bandage/box users can keep chestbeating to a minimum, at least until I have a finished character.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh please what's with the accusation again? Is that what you guys telling yourself when the zerg pack of you couldnt kill 1 guy and while watching your noob kind (Max and TMI) die to WU 1v5? And I even said it I caught you standing in spawn like a newb and I got the point... unlike your kind or Waka, there's no need to lie in an actual screenshot. Eli told me you both are ganking I came down, and saw Eli dropped NoobTrent, and I owned you because Eli already got you redlined anyways... funny thing is you and trent are both archers how can Eli (a melee character) kill Trent and Redlining you whiles being stuck in spawn AND in between of two archers... Takes some real skill to pull something that stupid off (and cant even push a refresh macro).

Oh just because I can drink red pots and push thru spawns when I have to doesnt mean I needed assistance like your kind. It's called UOAssist macros. learn to use it. Oh I dont blame you... 5v1 zerg and couldnt handle one(1) guy you guys have to come up with something to ease your poor minds... "Oh wait he just wtfpwnt us and stated our battle leader 1v5 how does that happen? must be ****!!1111oneoneeleven1!"

Again if it makes you sleep better at night I dont blame you tho. But zerging it up is the one and only advise I can give to your kinds (that goes to Waka as well) you guys cannot hang with us in game, never engage us even number because we will trash you and you know it. Like how Bear and Snake tried to 2v2 me and Goldberg and both got assed up, and one of them couldnt even finish typing a sentence.

Again please stop accusing me of using something I have no clue about. You should learn to PvP better zergging it up works great for your kind (same as waka) but that's also the reason why you guys get trashed every single time standing against us even number or 1v1, One Hundred Percent of the time.

B

Busters

I for one can't wait till the 3rd party program detector comes out! Then we will finally see where the true skill is, and not programs. I have a feeling though, that quite a few people that used to be "good" at pvp, will suddenly start to die alot. Hope to see this patched in soon.:thumbup1:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I for one can't wait till the 3rd party program detector comes out! Then we will finally see where the true skill is, and not programs. I have a feeling though, that quite a few people that used to be "good" at pvp, will suddenly start to die alot. Hope to see this patched in soon.:thumbup1:
I agree... hope they do it ASAP :thumbup1:

J

[JD]

Chill out Wu, I wasn't accusing you or anyone specifically. I can't wait til the changes come. I'm looking forward to seeing which of my favorite PVPers "suddenly get busy with real life" come Pub 66.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't posted in a while. I see that Thrax2 / WU is still pitifully trying to convince people he is something he is not / using or not using whatever...good job there Lucy...LAWLS... looks like everyone still has your description down there son.

Good to see the boards lite up a bit. After the destruction WAKA dished out, we were afraid that PvP on the shard was simply dead. Good to see it is still breathing..somewhat. When it gets out of ICU, we will see about putting the band back together and stomping out whoever is the "top of the hill" at that time.

Enjoy the game.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow..looks like COP / 86 have stepped in it in a huge way. Their members have been hacked, loosing everything and the shard's favorite POS folks showing up with the hacked peoples items. I smell a nasty little setup here. I know some of my folks tried to warn them.

I have made the usual offers to help those who were affected, but we did try to warn you all.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Not only was my acct hacked, but they stole money from my paypal, hacked my aol acct, ebay, and school acct. Paypal and ea are working together to get the Ips and I've spoken to federal authorities also. Over $250 is a federal crime.

Sucks that people have to play the game like that, but to steal from my bank account is crossing boundries. I have a meeting with Federal police tomorrow morning as well as the Internet task force.

B

Busters

sry to hear that. Trash talkin in a game, is just that, a game. Some people just take it to far when they have to steal to compete. Best of luck to u, hope to see you back into the pvp soon

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so the question now becomes..who accepted what file from whom and is there a shared file that all the affected folks got..

Then there is the fact that a certain guild, filled with the dregs and offal of human society, were flaunting hacked peoples stuff yesterday...not naming any names..you all know who they are..

J

[JD]

The person(s) responsible for this have lost perspective on life due to lack of human connection. They've made a video game their only life. As such, standards of common decency in the real world no longer apply in their warped mind. Rivalry and ribbing are understood, but account hacking and stealing money is going way over the line and bounds into the criminal. Because your standards of common decency have become so skewed there is only one place for you left in our society.

I urge anyone in contact with certain individuals to re-assess your accounts and security. Make sure the email address you use on icq is not your banking email address, and that it is not visible to others. Ditto for Facebook, etc. Make sure your passwords are not dictionary words.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far file sharing has pretty much been ruled out as the means of attack. The one thing both people have in common was that their email accounts were hacked and changed, so as JD suggested change your email address that you have linked to Stratics, remove your email address from ICQ, if you have multiple UO accounts then set-up new email accounts for each of them, and finally set-up a security question for each of your UO accounts. There are more security tips on the sticky of U-Hall.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep my client clean and legit so I never have to worry about crap getting hacked.

J

[JD]

Also, this was not a random account hacking by some unknown party. Evidence leads to people who know Elderon. They will be caught.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Not only was my acct hacked, but they stole money from my paypal, hacked my aol acct, ebay, and school acct. Paypal and ea are working together to get the Ips and I've spoken to federal authorities also. Over $250 is a federal crime.

Sucks that people have to play the game like that, but to steal from my bank account is crossing boundries. I have a meeting with Federal police tomorrow morning as well as the Internet task force.
i heard like 40 million online game accounts got hacked recently,

I keep getting these emails from blizzard saying something is wrong with my account sending me to a key logger,
its very annoying

J

[JD]

Just wanted to say, if you weren't on Sonoma last night you missed out on around 2 fun hours of all out PVP...

http://i47.***********/312jqfl.jpg

First screen is unrelated and is just from Ben and Faramir in the morning.

http://i46.***********/ir24c5.jpg

I hopped on and a few alliance peeps were outside the D@D house wishing them well.

http://i45.***********/2j2eq2d.jpg

But someone said there was a fight in chat, so Esham showed up to investigate. Soon more of his friends followed.

http://i49.***********/21l8tqx.jpg

The fighting was fierce as we were forced to roam from Waka house to D@D house. The great Numchuk having fallen in battle earlier this week, we had no place of solace as our enemies.

http://i45.***********/dbtjmd.jpg

So we resorted to hit and run tactics, the whole of our enemies greatly outnumbering our forces.

http://i48.***********/14tngg2.jpg

Our forces began to log, we lost about half. Here, the 4 remaining among us await the enemy breaking through. When Mercy announced "No Mana", we hollared "FREEEDOMMMMMMMM" into vent as we charged through the fields. And we end the story....

Probably the best PVP the server has seen in a long time. Good fights y'all.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow JD your worship of us is worse than WU's worship of Waka.... At least he doesn't change their house name multiple times and have a cheap shot posted in his sig tag.

So I will take Trinity's favorite line "Thanks, your worship is noticed."

B

Busters

Yes it was great fighting last night. But not by 86/cop alliance. I don't see how you guys could say you had a good fight because you did not do much of it. I am being totally honest here and i'm sure D@D would say the same. Waka and D@D were fighting each other the most. You guys would charge out when several from each side were already down. You guys got no stat kills on us, but i got 2 on your side alone. You guys only charged 2 times out of about 2 hours of fighting. D@D showed us that they are not scared to fight us like you guys were. So next time you say it's a good fight, how about actually doing some??? As for D@D, great fights last night, many kills on both sides, but i would have to say we ended up on the upper hand in that fight, but definately a good showing. :thumbup1:

Hope to have more fights like that, and hopefully next time cop/86 will actually join in, instead of fielding in the cave when noone is even attacking them. Maybe cop/86 should quit factions, so that way they won't be afraid to fight.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow JD your worship of us is worse than WU's worship of Waka.... At least he doesn't change their house name multiple times and have a cheap shot posted in his sig tag.

So I will take Trinity's favorite line "Thanks, your worship is noticed."
Your worship of WU is well noted. Thank you.

At least you got one thing right, ganking and rez shot isnt my thing, those belong to waka stealthers.

Once again, thank you for WU worship count + 1 :thumbup1:

You are just as bad as trinity, getting owned by the weakest pvp template and calling a pic of him dead a "worship" and you are the one that stalks people's house sign... funny to say but you are bigger worshiper of JD than anyone, definitely bigger than Trinity's dirty little secret desire of WU when WU stuck an arrow into his rear ingame.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha wow WU sticking up for JD now that is kinda sad.

No posting a pic of a kill shot of me after I was 3/4 down from spawn and 4 other archers doesn't qualify for worship status. But loving me so much you make it your sig plus constantly changing your house name so it is about D@D, plus other crap but I won't get into it here, yes that is worship status.

Anyways my cigars just came so I am out for a good smoke.

And yes I do look at your house name every couple of months when I go IDOC hunting JD. As much as you pancake and moan it is only a matter of time before you rage quit and I will be there to pick up your junk :thumbup1:

B

Busters

At least you got one thing right, ganking and rez shot isnt my thing, those belong to waka stealthers.

You are just as bad as trinity, getting owned by the weakest pvp template and calling a pic of him dead a "worship" and you are the one that stalks people's house sign... funny to say but you are bigger worshiper of JD than anyone, definitely bigger than Trinity's dirty little secret desire of WU when WU stuck an arrow into his rear ingame.
lol, you even have to post when it has nothing to do with you directly. We all know you crave attention. And we noticed how 86 has always been buddy buddy with scam. Looks like you have to back up your boys there. Now that cop is in the group that makes 3 non-existent guilds that only pvp when they have numbers. Scam+86+cop = one big happy alliance. wtg haha:thumbup1:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LAWLS...WU shows up here after what he and his guild did to Elderon / April Showers and Ockie. It is only the rules here that keep me from saying what needs to be said. :gun:

Worship?? YOU???? Still pathetically trying to copy Trin I see.. Bahahahahaaa... must make your life miserable to always live in someone else's shadow..LOL.. I would gauge it to be much more the intense desire to lock and load..aquire target.. bah..never mind...sok Hunter..I won't say it. rolleyes:

On a side note..Buster's breakdown of the fight last night is pretty well spot on. D@D has definitely stepped up and shown themselves (even tho non faction) to be far better and exhibit quite a bit more balls than the pitiful remainder of the Min alliance. :thumbup1:

The only thing I would ever let Mercy lead me too would be the shine box to have him shine my shoes. :thumbup1:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha wow WU sticking up for JD now that is kinda sad.

No posting a pic of a kill shot of me after I was 3/4 down from spawn and 4 other archers doesn't qualify for worship status. But loving me so much you make it your sig plus constantly changing your house name so it is about D@D, plus other crap but I won't get into it here, yes that is worship status.

Anyways my cigars just came so I am out for a good smoke.

And yes I do look at your house name every couple of months when I go IDOC hunting JD. As much as you pancake and moan it is only a matter of time before you rage quit and I will be there to pick up your junk :thumbup1:
Cept for ass you up 1v2 in terra... learn how to play? Another newbs with big mouth and tiny skill. How you get killed by 1 archer when you are on a mage and your archer friend was AIing me the whole time? Yea... I wont rage quit, not before you do thats for sure, assing you up 1v1 1v2 1v5 is like a walk in the park anyways, it's actually sad to see you even talking because just like what you said, you really should be rage quitting and give me all your **** since it's really really humiliating to be in a zerg alliance and get owned by someone running solo with all the meat shields around you. It's a shame that you haven't quit yet. :lol:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, you even have to post when it has nothing to do with you directly. We all know you crave attention. And we noticed how 86 has always been buddy buddy with scam. Looks like you have to back up your boys there. Now that cop is in the group that makes 3 non-existent guilds that only pvp when they have numbers. Scam+86+cop = one big happy alliance. wtg haha:thumbup1:
LoL came from someone in stealth/archer guild well known as waka. Just give up, and play what you guys do at best, stealth around next to Snake and try to take a pop shot. :thumbup1:

T

Trinsauce

So I'm away from this game called UO for 2 months-ish... I come onto stratics for the first time in a while and see this pancake name WarUltima STILL FANTASIZING BOUT STICKING SOMETHING IN MY REAR... WTF??? LMAO... Seriously get over me already...

I don't care how much u like to see my ass in the air, or how much u want to stick something in my rear... Ur never gonna get it period... My GF actually thinks ur a little looney kiddo...

Status
Not open for further replies.