• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Sonoma Luna Prime Vendor House for Sell

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 luna houses and the smaller one must go.. The one for sell is in a prime location in luna walls very close to the moongate at the east entrance. Looking to get 500mil OBO. Lowball offers will be ignored. You can contact directly on icq at 18666944.

it is 8 wide by 12 long tiles.

Attachments

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
500mill? sorry but LOLOLOLOL. This isn't atlantic.

This one just sold within the last month on Sonoma (25mil) [Selling] - Luna Plot 14 by 12 - First 25 mil Takes it!
Not sure if you have seen what atlantic luna houses go for inside the wall.. but alot more than 500mil.. more like billions 5-15bil

as for the link yo posted it was for not a great spot either... it has been dropped and taken several times.. just someone looking to make quick gold. Instead of laughing at me why don't you make a offer.. it does say obo. I am in no hurry to sell it either.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Again, this isn't Atlantic.

This is currently sitting on the west side of Sonoma for anyone interested:

free.png

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again, this isn't Atlantic.

This is currently sitting on the west side of Sonoma for anyone interested:

View attachment 61276
not sure why are you are on the attack on me.. did i piss you off? or you just like to troll everyone? you think i should give it away for free?

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not at all. I just think "reasonable" for Sonoma....25 mil sounds about right.

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not at all. I just think "reasonable" for Sonoma....25 mil sounds about right.
so you think your vendor house is worth 25mil? I know your vendors/vendor house and a few of your characters in game.. if so i will buy it from you for the 25mil.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't have a vendor house. I gave it to a RL friend (for free). And yes I think it was worth 25mil, maybe upwards of 30mil since it was bigger. Luna on Sonoma is just that, it's Luna. You will rarely find a good, stocked vendor that stays stocked, vendor search reduced the need for Luna vendors and you would be hard pressed to find many with 500mil or even close to that on our beloved shard that they want to waste on a Luna house. I don't honestly see any spot in Luna being a "good" spot that makes it worth more other than spots that can place a bigger plot.