• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma Community Holiday Home Decorating Contest

• Thread starter imported_Queen Mum
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B><center>

Sonoma Community Holiday Home Decorating Contest</center>

Rules for the Holiday Home Deco contest:

1. Entries accepted until Friday, December 21, 2007 at 5pm Pacific (7pm Central, 8pm Eastern). To submit your entry contact Queen Mum by PM or ICQ @ 168-812-018.

You will be asked to meet in game and provide:
[*]A marked rune for the home being entered.
(If possible, mark the rune inside the home so name and facet is on rune.)

[*]A journal (book) with the following information:
*** Your character name.
*** The name of your holiday home and owners name on house sign.
*** Whether or not to include your home in the public 'Tour of Holiday Homes' (Sunday, December 23rd).
*** Your contact information (the easiest way to reach you).

** Your holiday home must be public for viewing by the WRRAD guest judges, and tour if entered, starting Friday, December 21 through Sunday, December 23, 9pm Pacific (11pm Central, Midnight Eastern).

- - - note - - -

It is possible that incomplete entries may be discarded for lack of information. Please include everything needed when you enter. If no preference is indicated for the public Tour of Holiday Homes, it will NOT be included.

2. Judging of the entries will be Friday, December 21st through Sunday, December 23rd, (9pm Pacific, 11pm Central, Midnight Eastern) by Whispering Rose Radio judges. The WRRAD guest judges will receive a runebook to view the eligible Holiday Homes at their convenience. Please remember to set your home as public during the stated time.

** Home owners/decorators are asked to leave the decorations intact through Sunday evening, (9pm Pacific, 11pm Central, Midnight Eastern) to allow for judging and tour.

3. Winners will be announced on Monday, December 24th, no later than 9pm Pacific, (11pm Central, Midnight Eastern) on Whispering Rose Radio(www.WRRAD.com) and this UO Sonoma forum/board.

4. Prizes: Holiday Gift Boxes filled with delightful prizes will be presented to the BEST in these categories:

<center>* Spirit of the Season Award*
* Most Creative Award *
* Yuletide Spirit Award *
* Best Display Award*
* Bah, Humbug! Award *
Even Grinch can Catch the Magic ...</center>

* Catch the Magic Awards* will be presented to all remaining homes entered into the contest and will receive a Holiday Gift Box with a Special Surprize inside!

<center>Decisions of Whispering Rose Station (www.WRRAD.com) judges are final in all respects.

Sponsored by Sonoma Community Coalition &amp; Friends

</center>

I

imported_oligizmo

Hi Queen Mum,
Want to give you the information you need to my home but I don't have icq to contact you. I have also sent a email here with the information you need.

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>I sent you a reply to help set up a meeting time and thank you for participating

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=green>Friendy post reminder ... The deadline for entering the Sonoma Communtiy Holiday Home Decorating Contest is tomorrow (Friday, December 21st) at 5pm Pacific, 5pm Central, 8pm Eastern.

To submit your entry contact Queen Mum by PM or ICQ 168-812-018.

Holiday Home Entries received so far are: [*]Rita Watson for Willow Wood Manor the Christmas Edition
[*]Zillgard for MoFo Rehab
[*]Sandy for Sandy's House
[*]Taroe for Adobe Plaza Vendor
[*]Mariel Rawnblade for House of Sleighing
[*]Vivi for Blanca Navidad (White Christmas)
[*]Love Spirit for Sonoma Angels of Light Holiday Home
[*]TorAnn for Santa's Sonoma Home
[*]Karn for Sugar Plum Inn
[*]Salome for KD's Harem
[*]Olga Jerwinkle for Bad Santa Tower

Mahalo to the home owners for their submissions.