• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

somone join CoM !!!!!

• Thread starter imported_mo'gluk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

prostkr

they really need to fix the inactive players being on the stone thing.....i did one year old inactive ghost cams (during the comeback program)...they were still in their faction after a year of being dead.

G

<blockquote><hr>

they really need to fix the inactive players being on the stone thing.....i did one year old inactive ghost cams (during the comeback program)...they were still in their faction after a year of being dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

makes me wonder if we used some of those free account starters, added them to other factions, then closed them if it would balance...

G

id say joining com wont do much, shadowlords need alot of new members thoo :O

G

<blockquote><hr>

okay so who has accounts to put in SL.....

[/ QUOTE ]

yea but what if someone puts 100 more accounts into SL then votes themself commanding lord! i dont think kelmo would be happy

I

imported_mo'gluk

umm... I don't think kelmo is in SL... I think he is in Minax...

G

I frown on the use of trial accounts for any thing other than trying the game out. Using free trial accounts as weapons, cams, or anything other than the intended use is lame. *nods*

I

imported_mo'gluk

I guess its good I only use accounts I pay for as cams .... although I just sold my normal cam.......

now I need to find a new one....

yeah but there is something wrong with the system when we cant add any numbers to combat your group we have to use other factions and non factions to fight these sigil fights

G

I agree. If you pay for the account, you can do anything in the world with it, as long as it falls within the rules.

I still wish for a faction wipe. *nods*

M

Masumatek

<blockquote><hr>

I agree. If you pay for the account, you can do anything in the world with it, as long as it falls within the rules.

[/ QUOTE ]'

Lol. Screw that. If we're going to allow people to abuse the system just because they "pay for the account," we might as well let everyone abuse the system...

I thought you guys hated all the [censored] going on because it was just that...stupid [censored] that shouldn't exist, not because it was stupid [censored] being abused for free, but perfectly ok if you pay to abuse the stupid [censored]....:(

G

If I pay for my account, do not tell me how to play it. *stares*

I

imported_mo'gluk

i agree there is a clear line between ana ccount I pay for (was 2 now 1) I can do anything I want with it.... if I want to wander as a ghost thats my perogative...

I used my 2nd account for two things

1. recon
2. rezing faction allies...even though not in same faction I can still use it to rez fallen allies.. which IMO is a crock that we can't add more to TB stone.

I agree lets have a faction wipe so taht we can re sign up only active groups

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]'

Lol. Screw that. If we're going to allow people to abuse the system just because they "pay for the account," we might as well let everyone abuse the system...

I thought you guys hated all the [censored] going on because it was just that...stupid [censored] that shouldn't exist, not because it was stupid [censored] being abused for free, but perfectly ok if you pay to abuse the stupid [censored]....:(

[/ QUOTE ]

Mas,

What happened to your normally eloquent prose? This is the most [censored] up [censored] I have seen your [censored][censored] post. I mean [censored] dude you [censored] [censored] your [censored] and [censored] the [censored], so why [censored] the [censored] if [censored] is [censored] on [censored] the [censored]?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a total trail account you are using them for their purpose... its actually alot of work... i dont know if u set up ghostcams but it isnt fun nor easy...

well maybe a little easy but its not an unfair advantage.....

everyone has the option to make them. EVERYONE.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

its a total trail account you are using them for their purpose... its actually alot of work... i dont know if u set up ghostcams but it isnt fun nor easy...

well maybe a little easy but its not an unfair advantage.....

everyone has the option to make them. EVERYONE.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess we need to wait for someone do very, very, bad behavior with these
trial accounts before UO people take it away.
I wonder what that very, very bad behavior must do to the game to get
UO's notice!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

M

Masumatek

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]'

[/ QUOTE ]

Mas,

What happened to your normally eloquent prose? This is the most [censored] up [censored] I have seen your [censored][censored] post. I mean [censored] dude you [censored] [censored] your [censored] and [censored] the [censored], so why [censored] the [censored] if [censored] is [censored] on [censored] the [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just think it's BS that people complain about ghost cams, flooding a faction with extra chars, and whatever else they want to complain about....

And then they turn around and say: Ghost cams and everything else is only BS if it is used by a trial account! If I pay for the account, I should be able to abuse a broken system!!!! But shame on all those oh so horrible people who use trial accounts! I'm doing right since I pay for the account to abuse the broken system!!!

I

imported_mo'gluk

I have always said taht no person has the right to tell another person what to do with an account that they pay for... you mas have no right ... none whatsoever if I want to wander as a ghost thats my personal choice. maybe I wont accomplish much with it but at least I do it with a scrolled out 120 fence focus mage..... how many people do taht