• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something Told Me To Stay Home And Play UO...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
but NOOOOO... I just had to get my butt out and try to "make a living"... Betcha next time I just sit right here and kill junk...

Moral of the story? Always listen to you UO addiction :gee:

truck back left.jpg

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh my....are you okay?

Maybe you're right...listen to the subliminal UO messages next time ;)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
lol ikr?

Yeah me and the wife are both ok (not only does she play UO with me/us she also works with me everyday :) - lucky man). Banged up, sore and junk but that is to be expected with a pop like that. Once the other driver hit us there it spun us around to the left and into a School Bus that was trying to turn onto the side road she was coming out of. So was a nice lil double impact lol... fun part was the work tools (construction) that were flying all around the truck ;)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wow, I'm glad to hear you are ok, that looks like it could have ended much worse than it did...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Aww sweet! Not that you got hit lol but that you're together in everything you do...you ARE a lucky man!

Glad you are both okay...can't say the same for your vehicle there :/ geesh!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
lol... You are way more talented with a buffer than I am then ;)

Will see on insurance. Was a rental car and the renter of the car purchased the optional insurance from Enterprise when they got it.. so should. I mean at least it was not "Fly by night, you pay and we don't" Insurance co lol

I hear ya on the shell part.. where it was popped at the back door it also buckled the pan (or that's what I have always called it) but the actual floor part of the body that the seats are attached to. It buckled it up a good bit two foot inside the vehicle. Pretty sure with those areas damaged, and the ole work truck being a 2002 that's a totaled deal lol. Also, rear axle is bent like heck, back left tire is a good 4-5" further out in front than it is the rear. Cost WAY more to repair than to total it.

On the most positive note so far.. the Percocet is taking care of the pain :D

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
lol... You are way more talented with a buffer than I am then ;)

Will see on insurance. Was a rental car and the renter of the car purchased the optional insurance from Enterprise when they got it.. so should. I mean at least it was not "Fly by night, you pay and we don't" Insurance co lol

I hear ya on the shell part.. where it was popped at the back door it also buckled the pan (or that's what I have always called it) but the actual floor part of the body that the seats are attached to. It buckled it up a good bit two foot inside the vehicle. Pretty sure with those areas damaged, and the ole work truck being a 2002 that's a totaled deal lol. Also, rear axle is bent like heck, back left tire is a good 4-5" further out in front than it is the rear. Cost WAY more to repair than to total it.

On the most positive note so far.. the Percocet is taking care of the pain :D
Hopefully the Enterprise rental insurance doesn't drag things out. Sucks that you'll likely get hit with a rate hike in your insurance as well. Insurance, the only thing you pay for hoping never to use...

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk