• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

something new i just found out about idocs

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the luna house on skaura just fell and someone teleported into the house from the wall and hit barrels before the barrels outside turned brown. I tried after the outside were brown and it wouldnt let me tele inside.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the luna house on skaura just fell and someone teleported into the house from the wall and hit barrels before the barrels outside turned brown. I tried after the outside were brown and it wouldnt let me tele inside.
I saw that. all I can think of is someone was logged into that house before it went idoc like they know it was going to fall then had a account outside once the house fell they logged in and it kept them there, They ended up with everything at that idoc. Wish someone would of taken a video of it to send in but am sure nothing would change it.

dancingrocks

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
That's kind of how Broadsword Ultima Online works.

Some people can do things in the game while other people can't.

You can see this in many aspects of the game.

Some people can advertise websites in general chat for lengthy periods of time with no problem.
Some people can't.

Some people can win town elections without interference from the UO Team.
Some people can't.

Some people can abuse game mechanics to monopolize at an IDOC.
Some people can't.

The list can be lengthy.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I saw that. all I can think of is someone was logged into that house before it went idoc like they know it was going to fall then had a account outside once the house fell they logged in and it kept them there, They ended up with everything at that idoc. Wish someone would of taken a video of it to send in but am sure nothing would change it.
They can only hold 125 items, must not have been many barrels.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I saw that. all I can think of is someone was logged into that house before it went idoc like they know it was going to fall then had a account outside once the house fell they logged in and it kept them there,
That sounds logical. They would not get tossed out if the house is gone. We shall see if that happens again.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That sounds logical. They would not get tossed out if the house is gone. We shall see if that happens again.
they might have had bags of sending, the house did not have much but did see a Guildstone deed named one. It was a teleporter hub so most was more likely vet teleporters. and you can use a bag of sending.

And when does logic fit in with the way this game is played.

Phreak

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I can confirm that if you log out inside of a house that later falls, you will be inside of the barrels and mounted when you log back in. I experienced this myself when one of my houses fell.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can confirm that if you log out inside of a house that later falls, you will be inside of the barrels and mounted when you log back in. I experienced this myself when one of my houses fell.
Then that player was an owner or just happened to log an account out in a house that happened to go IDOC.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The OP said they teleported from the wall into the plot area. So, did that not happen or is the login scenario a separate incident?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The OP said they teleported from the wall into the plot area. So, did that not happen or is the login scenario a separate incident?
One person said Teleport, then another threw out a theory of login. No telling at this point.

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there was 2 or more players inside. i really think he teleported in from the wall. they only broke one of the barrels, one was still left.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One person said Teleport, then another threw out a theory of login. No telling at this point.
It's like that story where you whisper something in someones ear, and then they do the same to someone else, by the time the story ends it's so far from how it started it's unbelievable.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's like that story where you whisper something in someones ear, and then they do the same to someone else, by the time the story ends it's so far from how it started it's unbelievable.
"He put on a red cape and flew over the wall and dropped into the IDOC and put both barrels in his pack then recalled out."

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
on the chessy one that just fell someone else ended up inside. he said he didnt teleport in and doesnt know how he got in.

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i seen a puff of white smoke and the guy was in the middle of the idoc, that is why i thought he teleported, the round white ball of smoke. he hit one barrel with another person wearing a pink hw robe. there was also a rabbit that looked like it was hitting the barrel. Something is up with idocs, i just got 2 arrows hitting the 3rd barrel on the outside to get in.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1625962729346.png that was right before it fell I blocked out the names because I know we cant post that here. Two people almost the same name. they where there inside when it fell
you saw 2 people on the wall or guess you saw them?