• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something needs to be done about the dirt patches

• Thread starter Crackhead_Bob
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crackhead_Bob

There are to many dirt patches left over from the Sloens that are just blocking house placement, and doing no good. GMs used to take care of them, now they tell me they cant. Can you please do something!

E

eolsunder1

I do agree, its stupid that the patches last after wards, and block up everything. Plus they block house placing.

Either make them non-static and won't block anything, or have them disappear after a certain time. They are everywhere, and annoying.

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one i noticed on test and now rests under my castle i use to have.Sad to say if the castle was ever moved or fell one cant be placed there again.

G

You can blow them up if they are active by tossing in explosion potions.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

You can blow them up if they are active by tossing in explosion potions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never knew that.

C

Crackhead_Bob

So how many does it take? And does it really work? I just tried and every time i just get some sloens popping out.

G

If I am not mistaken, it takes about 10 Gr Expl bottles thats it.