• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Something I was ask after the Last Governor meeting

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
EM Xanthus asked about getting the Moonglow zoo filled, I like the idea but as a small shard we lack the people to really push this unless everyone can do this everyday, run a tame there for turn in etc.. also there the bug with the new Drakes not being accepted there. I know I spoke of that at one of the D meets & G with @Mesanna so I am not sure if that's been fixed. I will have to see.

What do you think Sonoma?

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If all the pets were on that list it might be easier. I could have bumped it up a tier or two by myself just from turning in the taming training mistakes that I either killed or released.

To me this zoo thing is just too fragile for a small shard to even think about keeping up without a complete overhaul in the makeup of the requirements.

Even in Queen Mum's many times of trying to keep it occupied it only lasted a very short time which I know to me is terribly disheartening and doesn't really make me want to work on it very sincerely.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ya I so remember the last time we did this and then to lose all we did over a short while is a real downer so I agree and if I am asked again I will just have to say sorry till they change how the zoo can retain the level and also fix it so all pets can be accepted I not touching it.