• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Something FHP dont want you to know....

G

Gotcha

Something FHP don't want you to know, is how they turn red.......lol

I started my patrol on protecting the healers when I came up to glow gate where I saw FHP Aldo there rezzing a blue name Charley(was thinking Aldo is such a nice guy for doing that). I walked around in glow and ran into Charley, 1 screen away from gate, dead. So I went back to gate and thought maybe a red came in. But what did i see Aldo standing there. Within a short time Charley came back to gate and ran around for a few seconds and then stop in front of Aldo to rez him. In which he did, but something wasn't right here as I was thinking to myself why is Charley keep dieing and Aldo keep rezzing him. And then This happen:

I was like WOW!!!!!!!!

Guess we now know how FHP turns red..................lol
And to top it off as I was talking to him, a ghost ran by going to the healer and knew he didn't have a permit. So I went after him and figure that FHP_Aldo would be right behind me to protect the Ghost, but he wasn't:

Guess turning Red was more important then doing his duty as a FHP....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

M

Malador

Think again genius. Charley is/was grey from attacking Aldo.

Lynk I used to respect you but making a habit of posting pics of ress killing is pathetic.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think again genius. Charley is/was grey from attacking Aldo.

Lynk I used to respect you but making a habit of posting pics of ress killing is pathetic.

I can copy and paste too.

I'm not Gotcha.

And FYI - many find it entertaining (myself included). It's much more entertaining than the bull**** posts between yourself and Sieg.

Also, your respect means as much to me as christmas does to a jewish person.

M

Malador

I'm not Gotcha.

And FYI - many find it entertaining (myself included). It's much more entertaining than the bull**** posts between yourself and Sieg.

I am not sure what you mean by copy and paste.

Lynk I suspect the only people that find it entertaining are the others pathetic loosers doing it.

I will remember that.

M

Malador

I'm not Gotcha.

Copy and paste this.

Please explain how I burned off the counts since you took your pics.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Copy and paste this.

Please explain how I burned off the counts since you took your pics.
lol, I'm not Gotcha? I didn't take the pics? Aldo, I think I have mistakenly put too much faith in your reading and comprehension skills. I wrote that pretty clearly in my reply to you.

M

Malador

lol, I'm not Gotcha? I didn't take the pics? Aldo, I think I have mistakenly put too much faith in your reading and comprehension skills. I wrote that pretty clearly in my reply to you.

Sorry Lynk. It's not a reading comprehension issue as much as a skimming issue. I guess I never even read the name or noticed you saying it isnt you.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Lynk. It's not a reading comprehension issue as much as a skimming issue. I guess I never even read the name or noticed you saying it isnt you.
Apology accepted, AND FRIENDSHIP REKINDLED!1!11!ONE

S

Still Frame

And FYI - many find it entertaining (myself included). It's much more entertaining than the bull**** posts between yourself and Sieg.QUOTE]

It is entertaining. As for my fights with mal he must go on ignore because of the 8 warnings i recieved due to crybabys. but i got what i wanted so i dont care

D

Damm Looter

Hold on just a second Mal!!! You need to decide who it is you are going to be obsessed with Lynk or Sieg.:love: LOL

Personally I think the rez kill thing is funny stuff.

So far they havn't got me yet.

M

Malador

Hold on just a second Mal!!! You need to decide who it is you are going to be obsessed with Lynk or Sieg.:love: LOL

Personally I think the rez kill thing is funny stuff.

So far they havn't got me yet.

Dont get me wrong the ress kill itself is funny unless ofcourse it is you. It is the repeated posting pics of it I find distasteful. For instance in notice in the following pic how a spectator laughs when I ress kill medic

However seconds later when I do it again there was no similar expression of amusement.

See how the joke was no longer funny after only one repetition.

:)

M

Malador

And FYI - many find it entertaining (myself included). It's much more entertaining than the bull**** posts between yourself and Sieg.QUOTE]

It is entertaining. As for my fights with mal he must go on ignore because of the 8 warnings i recieved due to crybabys. but i got what i wanted so i dont care
Think on this.

I reported 2 times one through the system and one outside the reporting system. I bet it still only got you one warning. That means at least 7 others found you offensive enough to report and Mystra judged them to be correct. All since your pardon when the new forums came up.

I on the other hand have received 0 warnings since we switched over to these new forums, a temp ban years ago and a couple of warnings over the years from Mystra.

Maybe you should rethink your approach.

O

Onyxia

Dont get me wrong the ress kill itself is funny unless ofcourse it is you. It is the repeated posting pics of it I find distasteful. For instance in notice in the following pic how a spectator laughs when I ress kill medic

However seconds later when I do it again there was no similar expression of amusement.

See how the joke was no longer funny after only one repetition.

:)

I apologize Aldo, I apologize that you fail to see the nobility.

You res kill to be funny, out of spite, or for the insurance.

I have a higher calling. This work needs to be done, and the violators need to be publicly displayed to prevent others from attempting to make the same mistakes.

I cry for you.

Onyxia

M

Malador

I apologize Aldo, I apologize that you fail to see the nobility.

You res kill to be funny, out of spite, or for the insurance.

I have a higher calling. This work needs to be done, and the violators need to be publicly displayed to prevent others from attempting to make the same mistakes.

I cry for you.

Onyxia
There is nothing noble about it. if you wanted to be noble you would ress them yourself. try to show them the error of thier ways by doing a good deed to or for them. That is noble. All your doing is using it all as an excuse to pocket thier insurance and laugh your ass off.

Its all good man. Get your kicks.

O

Onyxia

.... That is noble.......

Its all good man. Get your kicks.
Thank you for your support! It renews my faith that I am doing the right thing. For a second there - I was second guessing my own actions.

Now that The Great Aldo supports me - WhP will move forward as planned. I have a couple more recruits that will assist in daytime enforcement.

Raising the bar of nobility,

Onyxia

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for your support! It renews my faith that I am doing the right thing. For a second there - I was second guessing my own actions.

Now that The Great Aldo supports me - WhP will move forward as planned. I have a couple more recruits that will assist in daytime enforcement.

Onyxia
lol :stretcher:

M

Malador

Onyxia
I did not say I supported you. I think it is a stupid way to spend your time. It is hard enough as it is to find pvp now. All your doing is disgusting people more. Ress killing them is self defeating.

M

Malador

What shard are you playing?? I haven't had any problems finding PvP.

Casting evil omen/para while two of your mates each cross field so you can all dump on a blubie from the gate is not really pvp Lynk. I will admit the large field fights that have been occuring over the last few weeks have been fin but they are unusual.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Casting evil omen/para while two of your mates each cross field so you can all dump on a blubie from the gate is not really pvp Lynk. I will admit the large field fights that have been occuring over the last few weeks have been fin but they are unusual.
PvP stands for Player(s) versus Player(s), so I'm pretty sure that does count as PvP.

Gotta keep 'em out of guard zone somehow!

M

Malador

PvP stands for Player(s) versus Player(s), so I'm pretty sure that does count as PvP.

How about you get away from the guard zone. If you leave so will they. THen they will eventually figure out it is not so bad away from the guard zone.

Dont get me wrong I have noticed TDR/JW out about alont more in the last few weeks than is the norm but you still can log in any day and find 3-5 at the gate trying to gank a blubie.

M

Malador

By the way playing chess is pvp buit I think we both know what I meant.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about you get away from the guard zone. If you leave so will they. THen they will eventually figure out it is not so bad away from the guard zone.

Dont get me wrong I have noticed TDR/JW out about alont more in the last few weeks than is the norm but you still can log in any day and find 3-5 at the gate trying to gank a blubie.
How about you stop trying to give me advice and direction? I'll play the way I want to play. You go ahead and play your blue archer and off screen when an explode lands, and I'll play at the gate when I can't find any field action.

When both of those options bore me, I'll hop on Onyxia.

You of all people should not be criticizing others' game play styles.

M

Malador

How about you stop trying to give me advice and direction? I'll play the way I want to play. You go ahead and play your blue archer and off screen when an explode lands, and I'll play at the gate when I can't find any field action.

When both of those options bore me, I'll hop on Onyxia.

You of all people should not be criticizing others' game play styles.
Why on earth would an archer stand still and let you dump on him when he does not have to. Archers and dexers have high mobility. Mages have much faster damage. The trade off is you have to stop longer than I do.

If you dont want me telling you how to play, I would suggest not criticizing my playstyle in the same sentence.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why on earth would an archer stand still and let you dump on him when he does not have to. Archers and dexers have high mobility. Mages have much faster damage. The trade off is you have to stop longer than I do.

If you dont want me telling you how to play, I would suggest not criticizing my playstyle in the same sentence.
i disagree about the much faster damage, one good concussion blow/AI hit spell and i would have been better off getting a exp/fs to the face =(

M

Malador

i disagree about the much faster damage, one good concussion blow/AI hit spell and i would have been better off getting a exp/fs to the face =(

That is assuming you win the skill/hci skill/dci battle. That is also assuming he does not have parry. If the mage targets you your taking damage in most cases unless you have bushido and evade in time.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is assuming you win the skill/hci skill/dci battle. That is also assuming he does not have parry. If the mage targets you your taking damage in most cases unless you have bushido and evade in time.
also have to take into consideration, against a dexer (say a bushido fencer) you may get disrupted and hit too often to even worry about offensive spells

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The monologue of an archer:

"Hm.. I know, I'll run up to this mage and try to mortal. If my mortal hits I will stick around to do a concussion blow. If that concussion hits, I'll stick around for another concussion blow. I am so sweet, I'm so awesome at UO. Oh .. wait.. what?? He waited to cast a spell until after he was hit? Crap!! He got an explosion off - I need to run!!

Ok, I'm full health, full stam, lets try this again. There it is!! The mortal!! Crap - I missed two times, another explosion got off??? Time to go!!

Ok - the dice roll will go in my favor this time. Yes, mortal hit! Yes!! Concussion!!! AHAHAHAHA ANOTHER CONCUSSION!! VICTORY FOR ME.

I am an archer, hear me roar."

M

Malador

"Hm.. I know, I'll run up to this mage and try to mortal. If my mortal hits I will stick around to do a concussion blow. If that concussion hits, I'll stick around for another concussion blow. I am so sweet, I'm so awesome at UO. Oh .. wait.. what?? He waited to cast a spell until after he was hit? Crap!! He got an explosion off - I need to run!!

Ok, I'm full health, full stam, lets try this again. There it is!! The mortal!! Crap - I missed two times, another explosion got off??? Time to go!!

Ok - the dice roll will go in my favor this time. Yes, mortal hit! Yes!! Concussion!!! AHAHAHAHA ANOTHER CONCUSSION!! VICTORY FOR ME.

The archer played his template properly and sucessfully. What is your point.

I guess when Onyxia gets attacked you just stand there toe to toe and fight.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The archer played his template properly and sucessfully. What is your point.

I guess when Onyxia gets attacked you just stand there toe to toe and fight.
In case you didn't notice, Onyxia doesn't get attacked - she does the attacking.

I understand that when someone gets desparately low, to run a screen or two for the bandaid to hit, or to get out of the 10 sec heal pot timer, or to get an evade off without a magic arrow disrupting.

But I'm being totally serious, if I get one explosion to land and some of these archers get below 3/4 life - they are gone.

And Malador, thats a lame way to play the game, keep coming back until your dice roll gets lucky? That's skill? Please.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Malador, thats a lame way to play the game, keep coming back until your dice roll gets lucky? That's skill? Please.
And throwing an EO/Para while two blue guildies cross-field in prelude to the mana dump is somehow NOT lame or lacking in skill?:hahaha:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And throwing an EO/Para while two blue guildies cross-field in prelude to the mana dump is somehow NOT lame or lacking in skill?:hahaha:
Gotta keep em out of guard zone somehow. I feel like a broken record. :scholar:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

hahaha i couldn't have put it any better myself

S

Still Frame

In case you didn't notice, Onyxia doesn't get attacked - she does the attacking.

I understand that when someone gets desparately low, to run a screen or two for the bandaid to hit, or to get out of the 10 sec heal pot timer, or to get an evade off without a magic arrow disrupting.

But I'm being totally serious, if I get one explosion to land and some of these archers get below 3/4 life - they are gone.

I can understand the running in a field fight if you redlined, mostly from dexers or archers if your a mage. Mage vs mage its rare i will run unless its to get off a remove curse vs a necro. Dexer vs Dexer...at times, i've had bandaids take forever to go off either because of low stam or you accidentally hit the macro twice and for some reason doesnt go off. But if someone gets off 1 spell i would rather dump on them until im atleast 1/4 life before i run....1v1 of course. When i play epsilon at yew i dont sit still at almost any time cuz there are so many blubies out there waiting to dismount me so i'll get a few hits but try and keep it moving the whole time just so i see "some newb is attacking you" and hopefully i'm out of their range and can pull the other person away for a fair fight. If someone disarms you yeah it makes sense to run. Running is lame, but EVERYONE does it. The least you can do if you run is not talk **** if you get lucky and get the kill.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, and pop-shotting a fresh rez is skill? I see/hear about you doing that more then playing any other character. Then again you never find a TDR/JW alone unless it's a ghost.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh, and pop-shotting a fresh rez is skill? I see/hear about you doing that more then playing any other character. Then again you never find a TDR/JW alone unless it's a ghost.

when im bored i lock up the chaos shrine, whats the difference ? =/

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll fight you alone. Nox dexers don't scurr me.

O

Onyxia

I'll have you know that I am undefeated in 1 v 1 confrontations.

I'm not TDR/JW, but I'll fight you alone. Use my healers and I'll smight you down like the crooked cop brigand you are.

True Champion,

Onyxia

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats the same time my mommy and daddy put me to bed...

Dad? Is that you??

I dont even know why I ever expect a mature reply from a 15 year old kid sitting at his computer. Just goes to prove I give people too much credit.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll have you know that I am undefeated in 1 v 1 confrontations.

I'm not TDR/JW, but I'll fight you alone. Use my healers and I'll smight you down like the crooked cop brigand you are.

True Champion,

Onyxia

I accept this duel. Name the place, 1v1.

M

Malador

Come on Lynk skill stopped being a critical factor back before trammel and stopped being necessary at all with AOS.

S

Still Frame

Come on Lynk skill stopped being a critical factor back before trammel and stopped being necessary at all with AOS.
mage duels still take skill :) other than that about the only thing that takes skill is being a guild leader and actually being able to call targets and lead.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I disagree, I think that skill is very important now. It is item based, but when people have equal items (which for the most part I think PvP is more balanced now than it has been since AoS launched) its fun. UO PvP is better than any other game out there.

M

Malador

I disagree, I think that skill is very important now. It is item based, but when people have equal items (which for the most part I think PvP is more balanced now than it has been since AoS launched) its fun. UO PvP is better than any other game out there.
I am sorry lynk but there is no way I can agree with you on this. Before AOS and items PVP was all about the players skill. It was about timing spells correctly. It was about intimately knowing game mechanics. You could easily tell which players had skill. Now certainly a highly skilled player is still obvious but all it really requires to be competitive is lots of gold to buy uber items. With an unlimited suppply of gold anyone can become a factor. AOS leveled the playing field so to speak.

No doubt UO pvp is balanced now annd no doubt it is the best pvp game out. The worst pvper there is can equip an uber bow and armor set and follow the many well documented directions on how to set up a char and they can become your equal almost over night. All it takes is gold and a desire to do so.

Player skill does not really come into it.

Dueling is a different subject but we were talking about your average field fight.