• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Someone was really bored

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was doing my morning shift of resetting the sigils and to my surprise when I stealthed up to the SL base, I saw purple cloth. Ok I thought I wonder what is up with that. So in the base I go and from the bottom to the top was cloth laid out.

Hope everyone gets a laugh out of this, I sure did!

I

imported_Cardell

<blockquote><hr>

... and the scary part is .... it is contagious.... imagine my surprise when Pipiviche asked "you like" and I looked around to see the SL base "welcoming" my sneakyliltinkerthief
Of course I had to come back to get the screen shot since I was dead when I saw it for the first time. The pic just wasn't quite as nice in monotone.

As always, thanks to everyone playing factions. I laugh, I grumble and sometimes even swear but I always have great fun! And yes, you can be enemy factions and still be friends!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There needs to be more people in factions like you, Tink. Especially on Atlantic. It just makes it more fun for everyone.