• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Someone please tell me the history of "A BRONZE CLOCKWORK BATTLE CHICKEN" statuette at Legends Luna

L

LadyLaBelle

I was so amazed at this awesome, truly funny item. Having never seen or heard of such a thing before, I'd love to know how and when this originated. Thank you

T

tiggertessa2007

dunno but it is suspiciously like a the mechanical yettis and other mechanical toys on WOW there may even be a chicken on wow ....its been a while

L

LadyLaBelle

I can see the headlines: "WOW'S MECHANICAL BATTLE CHICKEN INVADES UO."
But seriously, I'd still like to hear the story behind the chicken.

S

Sorcon Gartius

There was an event where they were given out as prizes.

M

mdacc#one

Legends event, you can look up on top thread to find out what season.

Peolpe had to find "A disturbinly large bronze chicken egg" and if you turn it in you get a chicken in return. There are 2-3 chickens around and use to obey 4 commands. But since the various patches it lost them after one of the patches. Now there only 2 items that obey commands one is on Oceania and one on Baja.

G

thats funny cause i just happened to logg in legends last night and go there to see what new rares treyster has gotten and seen that too lol
pretty cool.