• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some thoughts about Trammel and PvP

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, where does blues going to fel fall, IYO? Shouldnt I be able to blue my way to a champ spawn without red interference? Surely you believe in parity, no? BTW, your red can already go to tramms, with soulstones, a new toon, and a few powerscrolls. Blue FTW !!!
You can already do that. There are champs in Ilshenar, Malas, Tokuno, and Ter Mur. You don't get the skull or the scrolls though...but considering how cheap they are these days, you can just buy whatever ones you need.

And soulstones/new char, etc? No kidding. I've done that. But I play on a shard where Felucca is pretty much dead (especially compared to the AoS/SE era), so it's not exactly much of a risk to do spawns on Lake Superior these days. Anyone that goes to Fel to do spawns can finish them without ever seeing a raiding party, especially if they're done in t2a.

Unless I move my red to Atlantic, I have no reason whatsoever to use him. Knowing this, I'm on my tamer 99% of the time. I would LOVE to see people do spawns, defend them, etc. If it was a bunch of people who've never PvP'd before, would I single-handedly kill them all? More than likely. The only difference between them & me is our experience level in an actual fight situation. However, I'm also just as likely to res them, heal them up, and offer tips on how to better defend next time.

Blues can already go everywhere. Why can't Reds do the same? Other than Mugen/Siege, the Trammel ruleset has ALWAYS been consensual PvP. Red chars are just sitting on a dead facet (depending on where you play) because they're not allowed to go anywhere else.

People in the thread weren't asking for the Trammel ruleset to become non-con PvP.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
So, where does blues going to fel fall, IYO? Shouldnt I be able to blue my way to a champ spawn without red interference? Surely you believe in parity, no? BTW, your red can already go to tramms, with soulstones, a new toon, and a few powerscrolls. Blue FTW !!!
Why should a char be banned from Trammel zone for actions done in Felucca? That do not make sense to me.
Should you be able to go to Felucca without risk? I would say no
Should there be rewards like power scrolls in Felucca only? I don't think so
Loot should be better in Felucca but not unique .
Should there be a punish for PKing in Felucca?
Yes I think so. Maybe disable Item Insurance for reds and for blue who are flaged aggressive to an other player in Felucca

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Disabling item insurance would be a bit too much nowadays, when suit making is quite complex.
But it would be nice to have a 2 to 5 minutes timer upon resurrection from dying from PvP where the only suit mods that are considered to the character in question are the resists.
No LMC, HPI, Stam Inc, MR, HR, SR, LRC, etc for 2 to 5 minutes would be a nice penalty.