• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some rares

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION. AS STATED ORIGINALLY IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY SOMETHING, PM ME.

The contents of lots #1 and #2 will not be sold separately. All items are located on Atl.
PM if interested.

Items Sold:
Lot #1 (@Daegan)
Lot #2 (@Daegan)
#2 Skull with Candle (@damascus)
#12 Kettle (@bloodaxe)
#16 Singing Ball (@Pampa DH)
#19 Sheet Music (@Shumer)
#20 Shackles (@Shumer)
#21 Plough @Chareos
#25 Book (@Daegan)
#26 Bloody Water (Bowl) (@Chareos)
#35 Rubble (@Shumer)
#36 Rubble (@Pampa DH)
#41 Small Soul Forge Deed (@damascus)
#51 Tear of Sacrifice (@Daegan)
#56 Firefighter's Helmet (@Magdalena Chef)
#58 The Recipe for Serpentwyne - By The Brotherhood of The Rose (@Daegan)

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can vouch for him. I recently bought 2 server births from him with no problem at all. Smooth trader!

+1

:)

Is number 44 a bracelet?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can I ask what shard these are on? :)

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If items are on ATL:

10. 10m
11. 10m
12. 10m
38. 75m
41. 75m
44. 10m

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Updated clarification for default reserve, if an item you bid on is asterisked, this is why. As always, a reserve is subject to removal given that I feel an offer for an item with a reserve is genuine and fair, yet does not meet the reserve.

Last edited:

Daegan

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am interested in Lot 1 and 2. I'd open at 2m each unless you want a higher reserve. Didnt see anything posted so didnt start higher. Let me know! If you have a flat buy-out on those, i'd be interested as well.

ICQ 1325210.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Please remove my bids. This is the 3rd course of edit to run this auction.
Unsure what that means, but that's no problem. Consider your offers rescinded. I guess I should clarify also. This wasn't an auction, no where did I state it was an auction. I have set prices in mind already for all of these and I am posting here looking for offers and people with interest in the items, if the offers don't meet what I know I should get for the items (aka people just lowballing and attempting to play the "oh you never mentioned .. " card and take the high ground.) then I simply wont accept the offer, however people are obviously free to PM me to buy the item outright, as well as out-offer other people.

Last edited:

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Edited the original post, explaining again the fact that this is not an auction. Please refer to the top of the original post. Thanks.

PS: I don't like auctions, I think bidding wars are horrible. If you have a legitimate desire to buy something then you are more than free to PM me and ask for the price of whatever item you're interested in and we can haggle from there. Or sit forever within the catacombs of offers.

Last edited:

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
about how long must an acceptable offer stand unbid to be accepted?
I do not recall accepting any offers you have made. I have considered however. I only accept offers via PM, and if they meet my sell price. As stated multiple times.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
PS: I don't like auctions, I think bidding wars are horrible. If you have a legitimate desire to buy something then you are more than free to PM me and ask for the price of whatever item you're interested in and we can haggle from there. Or sit forever within the catacombs of offers.

Why don't you just update the original post with the prices then?

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Why don't you just update the original post with the prices then?
I'm actually getting ready to. Remaking pictures with what is left of my items and including prices. I just didn't realize so many people would jump on to a "No prices listed? Asks to make deals in PM as to not clutter a thread? AUCTION!" thus I didn't even think it'd be such an issue to expect people to PM regarding interest (as stated to do originally). *shrugs*

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I deleted my offer and my question. Posting current "offers" made in the thread, but also saying those offers wont be accepted because they werent pmed is confusing.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I deleted my offer and my question. Posting current "offers" made in the thread, but also saying those offers wont be accepted because they werent pmed is confusing.
My apologies if it is confusing. My intent is to have as little clutter as possible within threads. The idea was, post items, person sees item and instead of getting engaged in a 30+ (exaggerated probably) post bid war with the world, they PM me with interest and then we haggle if needed from there. Thus allowing for a cleaner thread with information relative to the sales, permitting smooth and issue free transactions on both sides. My reason for maintaining an "offers list" was to avoid blind offers (and lowball offers which are assumed to imply "interest") and cut down on overall explaining to someone that I have other offers on the item, because as I admit I didn't include prices on the items (my fault for being lazy I suppose, I'm sure much confusion could have been avoided overall in that respect. My apologies again.) and therein that fault lays with me.

I think in the future I will just avoid forum sales altogether and stick with ICQ sales and supplying to the smaller circle of people who I do business with.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
#2 Sold.
#41 Sold.

I have also removed the high offers list. Offers will no longer be recorded, interest in items will be made to transact or not. Persisting though is that transactions will be made via PM and/or ICQ. My ICQ is available upon request.

Last edited: