• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some questions about Stygian Abyss

• Thread starter gjohnson5
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

gjohnson5

1. What types of weapons will be throwing weapons
1b. What will those weapons base damage be
1c. Since a boomerang has to be thrown by an attacker AND come back , what will the swing times be for throwing weapons
1d. Will swing speed increase reduce the last question

2. With bushido attacks (lightning strike , momentum strike) be available to them
3. Will Death Strike be available to throwing weapons

4. Will gargoyles be able to become vampires?
5. How will Gargoyle Berserk reduce the functionality of with parry/bushido?
5a. WIll gargoyle berserk be something I have to manually activate or will the game control that?
6. does the (anatomy + evaluate int +20) /2 = defensive skill formula be altered for berserk (not sure of the exact formula)
7. Currently there is little chance to enhance a weapon which has 70 + luck with gold ingots. Will gargolyes get a better change of making such enhancements.
8. I seem to lose slayers or weapons with high mods to enhancements. Will gargoyles get a better chance
9. Will gargoyle miners and lumberjacks get special items the way elf miners and lumberjacks do?
10. Will artifacts be convertible to gargoyle equivalents?

11. Will mysticism require eval int for increased spell damage
12. Will inscription enhance mysticism spell damage
13. Can you give some idea how mysticism direct damage spells will compare with ebolt , explosion , flame strike, word of death
14. Can you compare mysticism area affect spells with earthquake, wither, thunderstorm , essence of wind
15. How much mana will they take

16 the game overview http://www.uoherald.com/stygianabyss/gameoverview/gargoyle/ for stygian abyss IMHO needs many more details like the questions I ask above. When will more information be available?

G

gjohnson5

Forgot some things
1. Since you will not be able to use powder of fortification on an imbued item, will there be any lessening of item durability? (I would obviously powder the item up before imbuing)
2. WIll repairing items be successful more often without decreasing an items durability?
3. Will power scrolls be available for the new skills?
4. Will there be bods for stone and glass items

L

Lady Kiara

Now I know i heard this somewhere before but Didn't They Say that
Stygian Abyss was gonna be sold in a box set on store shefs...not just a client down load?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Now I know i heard this somewhere before but Didn't They Say that
Stygian Abyss was gonna be sold in a box set on store shefs...not just a client down load?
I sure hope that's correct......

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i believe that is correct!, forget where i read that though but im pretty sure they did say it will be the next shelf box

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heck, if i see it while i work in the electronics department im gana buy all the copies we have :lol:*Muahahahaha*:lol: