• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stealing] Some question about Thief guild ...

Zuluwar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello ppl!

UOguide told me this - Players must seek out the thief guild master in order to join the Thieves Guild as well being at least 48 hours old and having a minimum of 60 Stealing skill.

but this not work...i have >48 hours gametime on character and 100 Stealing.
Thief Guildmaster said me - you are so young, come back later.

WTF ?

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone else somewhere for some reason, (Sorry so vague!) Had an issue even though they were old enough to do something, their trial account status was sticking to them and preventing them from doing something that had an age barrier. I would page a GM when you have a fair amount of time to stay on that character and let them know your issue.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
but this not work...i have >48 hours gametime on character and 100 Stealing.
Thief Guildmaster said me - you are so young, come back later.
Is your real skill over 60? Think the Guildmaster only counts real skill not skill on + items.

FYI: If your in Thief's Guild, you can be looted in tram by anyone.
One of the mains reasons to not join the Guild.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your worried about your thief being looted in trammel you probably shouldn't be in the thieves guild to begin with. Is there even a reason to be in the thieves guild if your a Trammy?
Me? I have never had any issue with dying. I'm a true thief. I doesn't handicap my template with combat skills. It's a given that I may die on every single attempt.

I am a Siege thief. There is far more reward in my backyard than in Trammel on a prodo shard.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Did not have the patience to make a thief on Siege (ya I know there are no thieves on Siege) I have one on Sonoma and she is a member of the Thief's guild, useful to buy the disc kits, really good for deco, but only a member of the thief's guild can use them. That is how a thief can hide their true ID :p

4-4-170001.jpg 4-4-170002.jpg

She scored in Doom this morning