• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Some price checks

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What do the following things sell for? And is there a market fo them?

enchanted apples
grapes of wrath
egg bombs
magical fish pies

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
enchanted apples - 10 for 2Kish
grapes of wrath - When I sold these I charged 10 for 1500gp
egg bombs - 10 for 1000-1500gp
magical fish pies - I´ve seen them for 4000-5000gp on vendors

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Magical fish pies are priced 4k + and up due to the fact the sauces to make any of the magical pies cost 4+k at the dock.

Kinda pointless to sell em if ya do not at least get back the cost of what ya put into em with sauces prices.

That said unfortunately the magic the fish pies offer, does not always last long enough for a customer/player to warrent the Siege Perilous price of sauces down at the dock. Those sauces are only 1k to make magical fish pies, on them other shards.

The *rarer caught* fish offering more saught after magics, to the magical fish pies, usually cost more even, due to rarity of some particular fishes even being, caught, plus price of sauces to begin with ! :(
----
Apples 2-2.5k for 10
Grapes a tad less, only cuz they seem used far less, 2k for 10 or 1.5k for 10
Bombs, 1k-1.5k for 10

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PS. Magical fish pies do not stack, so I am not sure how those would work selling them on bazaar vendors.

With apples bombs grapes of magic least those stack IF they either all have the gm mark, or stack all in the ones non gm marked. Very annoying when ya are GM at makin em and some of em fall into one pile stack and the rest into another pile stack due to whether game let your magic *gm mark* for ya or not. :)

Ya might can sell em for tad less than the norm, like some Luka version of SAMS warehouse or whatevers, if they are only sold in bigger bulk supplies of em all, of 1k lots and up !