• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Some old items

Scallywag_SP

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just got my accounts back up and going through my stuff. Was wondering if these are worth selling or if I should turn them in for clean up points(5k each).

Doom Arties (Cursed) from a Holloween event
Frost bringer
Spirit of the Totem
Legacy of Dread Lord
Serpent's Fang
Breath of the Dead
Staf of Pyros(not cursed)

Power Ophidian Bardiche(I think this was from the destruction of trinsic or moonglow)
Ophidian orders(grey contract, does nothing)

Silver serpent venom(no Idea where this came from)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
IMO, the Spirit of the Totem and the Staff of Pyros are the only two that are useful and have a value. A couple of hundred Ks for the Spirit and around a Mil for the Staff maybe.

The Ophidian items will only have a value if you find a collector that wants them.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd offer 2 mill for the lot. Ask for Vincent or Singularity in chat and we can talk :gee: