• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some old deco pics I forgot about

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An early attempt at making a radar pic:

Early days of house customizing:

Same house, roof (yep, I made a giant box!):

Ok not a house pic, but I still have these sandals, I just love em:

Not a bad little ruins house I did a long while ago:

An attempt to recreate a hanging chinese wall scroll from a house contest second place winner, one of the best decorated houses I've ever seen. I never could figure out what they actually used, I'll have to find that house later:

Old backpack art:

Ok thats good for now! Man, I really need to find that tea house, so neato.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /sarahsmith/webstuff/tongs.jpg on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.34 Server at 100megsfree.com Port 80
That's what I get for all the pictures.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sonofa...no wonder i stopped using 100megs as a host. Ok I'll fix.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sarsmi, you never cease to amaze me! That picture of Clumsy lying on your steps with you standing above him on the top level made me bust out laughing. The flag was awesome and made me "awwwww" out loud. Of course, those sandals are a hoot and definitely keepers. Thank you for the laughs. *curtsy*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*finds a quiet corner to think of other things to ask that will urge Sarsmi to post more!*

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hah! Thank's ya'll. Old pics are always a hoot. Too bad I didn't upload the huge bunch I had on my old harddrive, I had some crazy UO pics there. Oh well, they can be considered to be "in storage" since it didn't get replaced for being broken, just old.

Ok people! Pony up with your own old house/deco/etc pics. Don't make me the only girl at the party wearing a concert T shirt and pink tutu. :D

L

Lord Drakelord

Hah! Thank's ya'll. Old pics are always a hoot. Too bad I didn't upload the huge bunch I had on my old harddrive, I had some crazy UO pics there. Oh well, they can be considered to be "in storage" since it didn't get replaced for being broken, just old.

Ok people! Pony up with your own old house/deco/etc pics. Don't make me the only girl at the party wearing a concert T shirt and pink tutu. :D

Here is an old one, had some GMs come to our party

NPC on the roof of the bank.