• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] some old colored armor

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i found 2 off colored armor pieces, ones a near copper colored chainmail coif and the other is a lighter then shadow plate helm, these were from way back when you bought armor from npc blacksmiths and they would come in many a different hues. just curious.

also i have a full set of " a exceptional ringmail tunic" armor set any value? titled in yellow

ohh any anyone know about these blaze colored bags that are around now a days? i heard they were from some asian event?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oldschool NPC armor - 1-3m/piece, add something extra for full suits
Double Ex, no bracket suits are probably around 2-4m per piece, add 40-80% for complete sets.

Regarding backpacks, those could be dyed in the recent Asian event, I would assume. During the event, small monsters (slimes) appeared around the lands and acted as dye tubs, spawning in various AoS-reward colors. I have seen many clothing items tailored from the resulting cloth, and some minor artifacts dyed that folks happend to being with them. I'd imagine some enterprising soul nabbed a few backpacks from the provisioner's before seeking the slimes.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omg 2 mil per piece??? and here i have been smelting a bunch of that stuff thinking it was worthless....

T

Teufel_Hund

omg 2 mil per piece??? and here i have been smelting a bunch of that stuff thinking it was worthless....
after you smelt it, it is! :) The armor should have the same resists as Iron and no other properties, and if you smelt it as you have found you will get Iron ingots in return. The Verite Green armor is worthless so I hope hat you are not counting that at 1 mill per. Before you ask it is because Verite Green is the armor from Haven Guards and can still be acquired. I have over 50 pieces of NPC armor various colors not including 6 matched sets...it is one of my favorites.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no worries, i just checked a small house of mine on napa i haven gone through cince the clean up brittania days and it still has about 10 matching sets of the old npc armors and 3 sets of shadow armor with the yellow exceptional tags. yay! guess ill be putting a ton of sewn by and other stuff up for auction soon.