• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Some of the better stuff for Sale

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies....iam placing a chest on the west wing 2nd floor open to the public with some of the better items i have left from selling up my true rares and em stuff........if anyone is interested in the whole 2010 mutated elf set- still not complete.......was collecting all shards....... again iam open to very large offers for the joblot[south east turret].........my castle is in front of Raa shop...on the britain plains...kinda next to bog of desolation but infront of compassion desert is about best directions i can give....

open to offers....some of the stuff is not that great..odd bits are very good....not set prices...icq me or leave message on the notice board at entrance to the public museum castle....

267 208 357.......

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im interested on the thatched roof deed, and could know someone that need 1 teleporter tile.

Also could know someone interested on the skull mug , but depends on price

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
things starting to sell.........im not wanting a quick sale..iam not leaving...just about hanging in there....if it dont sell it will all go to this summers atlantic rares festival......just wanting to let europa have first snags

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the half teleporter is priced at half the price of a ''full vet set'' logical of course....u can get prices using certain search sites.....happy with average market values........been after another half for ages myself...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will add a few more items when i have time

as for the 2010 collection...gimme a few days to tot it up......then we can maybe come to an agreement....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sure thing matey...i dont get on much at weekends due to real work.....so maybe do the trade monday else tuesday

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
up....will add up a estimate for the mutated elf collection [not complete- very challenging to complete] soon...........

Last edited: