• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some little informations about the PVP SCHOOL on Europa

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello dear fans and future students,

the project of the school is taking place very well , I may introduce some infos about these permanent event for Europeans players:

1) the school will have the best pvpers of the shard as teachers , of different guilds

2) there will be books written by the teachers with hints and tricks on how to make macros , how to use a template , how to build skills fast, and how to field pvp or 1vs1

3) there will be different levels of students , at last level there will be also a graduation for the students who deserve better

4) every player will have a new competitive pvp suit , new pvp items ( thanks imbuing that made this very easy and fast) provided by my personal resources.

5) there will be weekly competitions with prices ( from lavalieres to +25 stats or replicas) that are gonna be really nice.

I ask the moderator ( I hope we get a super partes man here and not a kiddo) , to keep this thread cleaned from insults and bad talking . Moderate well :).

See you soon at the school.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI The moderators of this forum are listed at the foot. Neither are 'men' and neither are 'kiddos'. I suggest if you wish to keep the thread clear of insults you don't start it by insulting the board staff.
Thank you.

K

King Frankie

Honestly do us all an favour and get rid of the trash... Besides i thought scam mail threads etc was a banneble offence cus thats clearly hes intent in 99% of the Europa shard eyes.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3) there will be different levels of students , at last level there will be also a graduation for the students who deserve better

for those who are daft enought to follow him will graduate to full members of the GOD guild.....Hahahahaha

P

P.W.N

Blazing this is getting very silly now lol,you have no respect with in the uo comunity because you "CHEAT" anyone who comes to this pvp school is after scrolls and items and yet again you are looking the fool,your not doing this for the good of the shard your doing it for yourself in the hope that it makes god bigger so you can zerg europa again,its really sad because the gms wount stop speed hacking you ruined fel for like the last 5 years and thats why the pvp is poor because people felt cheated when they died,you and your parasites need to loose the exploits and try learn to pvp without them then people might take you seriously.

You have got to admit you dont really think people will take this pvp school serious do you? i mean come on man you just live in the weird and wonderful world of blazing,the man who talks it all but in reality just a loon trying to escape rl,were all bored of the same poop that daily spills from your rotton sewer now and would rather stick our privates into scalding tea,you wine on about rage but we all like nothing better than to wind you up and tell you whats really going on as you get hung up on your ego in game and it defo clouds your judgement something stupid,all in all im still laughing at the comments you come out with and how you try to wind people up but hey we just laugh at you not with you pal.

Before you start smashing you keyboard over your head think about the pvp school lol,its only a game blazing your not even ranked in the top 10 pvpers cool down a little its nothing major chill, relax and keep taking the tablets :thumbup1:

S

strolch

As someone who fights the GOD guild and Blazing himself nearly every day, I still gotta admit that the idea itself is nice.
Theres no sense in ****talking him.
I dont see any negative aspects, really?
If someone wants to take part - let him.
Dont make the idea look bad with your senseless posts, but you can try to make the player look bad by killing him ingame.

Anyway, I (handsome monkey/epyc) will support this as much as possible hence it ll hopefully bring more people to felucca cuz thats the main idea.
I doubt those who take part will get a god invitation hence they´re already fielding too many when they´re active.

Still, this is no ass-licking, just stating my opinion that your flaming posts are ******** and contra-productive towards the activity of the game you play.

Macrophage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lavaliere sounds great. Will you teach us how to dupe that item (because I doubt you ll spend time farming it for the sake of your events)?
Unfortunately, I m not sure I ll be able to compete, because when the GOD guild logs in and launch in their speedhack, everyone on the server starts to lag and the game becomes unplayable.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Anyway, I (handsome monkey/epyc) will support this as much as possible hence it ll hopefully bring more people to felucca cuz thats the main idea.
I doubt those who take part will get a god invitation hence they´re already fielding too many when they´re active.

Still, this is no ass-licking, just stating my opinion that your flaming posts are ******** and contra-productive towards the activity of the game you play.
Epic, this would be a good idea, if you were running it. But you can not expect anyone to take you serious when Luigi gets involved.

In the job you do you should know better! A leopard without spots is still a leopard by nature! Once a Crim always a crim… Etc Etc

Good idea, Wrong people/person running it.

Epic, stick to training the TB boys up, and try and get them to come out the house a bit more. Leave Luigi to his own kind, he has made his bed now let him lye in it!

There is no place in this game for people like Luigi, He is the reason fel is empty. Dont try and defend him when you know dammed fine well he is the reason PvP is dead. People dont want to die to 3rd party programs, no matter how you dress it up Epic!

So hell yeah, you do this if you want, but dont ask us to let you get on with it, when you got Luigi taking part.

For those who don’t know what Luigi and his GOD guild are like, they need to know before they get into contact with people who are willing to abuse the game mechanics and use 3rd part programs to win at all costs. So its not trash talking, were telling it as it is, and its not pretty!

So to sum up:

Good idea wrong People!

Q

QuhaHero

Hehe, good luck to all that is involved! I hope there is a good turn out and some guilds like VIP, 187 swallow a bit of their pride and go down to be schooled. I can't really comment on the use of 3rd party programs, but if it is left out then all of this has a positive effect on Europa. More so than Magnus going about actively encouraging people to quit the game.

Peace

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why don't you get together and revive Zole's Fight Night? Does anyone remember that?
A number of novice 'Trammies' used to attend that regularly - including me. Lots of us learned a little bit more about pvp in a reasonably safe environment because when the event was raided (usually by DiE) the true pvpers drove them off and the novices stayed safe conducting our impromptu duels and learning from the advice given by whichever pvpers attended.
No formal 'school', just show up on Yew prison roof each Friday night. It was relaxed, it was educational and above all it was FUN.

Hehe, my best achievement was surviving a whole 8 seconds when I challenged Zole. I counted them. :D

J

Jii the Cunning

I agree with Epyc in this case. Anything that will bring more action to PvP is positive. I bet Blazing really is trying to do the same as we all: revive this game. I wouldn't mind atleast. So stop scaring poor people away from this opprotunity.

Waiting for Blazing's apprentices then... :)

Hint for Blazing: let the apprentices to your vent to make the training easier and for easier way to stay connected.

P

P.W.N

Are you people stupid? blazing is not doing this for the shard lol hes doing it for the good of the god guild,once hes given everyone scrolls and items god will be the biggest guild on the shard,people who dont know him will feel that they owe him and then you will all be on here yet again moaning about been zerg killed by the joke of a pvp school you backed lol,as for people still crying about magnus and people quiting uo thats also very rich seen as alot of you perma give him greif and it was you who started it years back,i seen him own many of you 1v1 and in ganks and you we all hate stealth archers as its lame but he made the char to do just this and it worked clerarly by the lack of credit and the pancakes you all do on a daily basis.

Its also rather amusing listening to the chat everyday and he dont play mage and not one of you will fight him on his mounted archer,hmm me thinks you just jump on the wagon because you know you will loose,everyone says hes a nube but everytime he offers duels you accept with a mysta mage with 70 dci,everyone knows its neon im possible to kill the new breed of overpowered mysta mages,it should be nerfed down a little as groups are running round with 3 and 5 casting 2 spells on one person and its insta death,im sure there will be people agree that this template is way over powered in a group fight and even myself are getting bored of fighting with this kind of char.

As long as god are playing on europa im certain pvp wount pick up till they either quit or are banned for cheating,the mods of uo should be re-vamping ther game and selling it in shops again and get the customers rolling back in so that it can be the game it once was,im tired of hearing the people stick up for blazing and half the time you guys aint even on enough to see whats going on,if anything it should be someone with a good track record and a guild who doesnt cheat providing new and old players with pvp tips and training,blazing is buying the shard like he buys his players,hes paying for untold amounts of accounts just to keep members in god,atleast do it properly and go to the school get your free things and learn from people like az,epic,frankie,crim,pervyn and such who are seasoned uo players and dont talk the rubish every time they speak :)

Macrophage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Epyc in this case. Anything that will bring more action to PvP is positive. I bet Blazing really is trying to do the same as we all: revive this game. I wouldn't mind atleast. So stop scaring poor people away from this opprotunity.

Waiting for Blazing's apprentices then... :)

Hint for Blazing: let the apprentices to your vent to make the training easier and for easier way to stay connected.
What do you mean by revive the game? Bring it back to an AI state?

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As i said good idea wrong person involved. Funny thing is, Epic has been trying to train the NEW PvP'ers in TB but all GOD guild can do is sit out side their house and slag them off for not being as good as them.

Go figure! We get new blood into fel and all GOD guild can do is try an push them back to tram.

Make your mind up Luigi, you cant have it both ways!

Only quilified instructors on this shard are:

Manugs
Draco
Epic
Az
Frank
Merv
Ronan
Workingman
Guy
Prankster

all of the above are 100 x better than anyone from GOD as they play without the use of 3rd party programs.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why don't you get together and revive Zole's Fight Night? Does anyone remember that?
A number of novice 'Trammies' used to attend that regularly - including me. Lots of us learned a little bit more about pvp in a reasonably safe environment because when the event was raided (usually by DiE) the true pvpers drove them off and the novices stayed safe conducting our impromptu duels and learning from the advice given by whichever pvpers attended.
No formal 'school', just show up on Yew prison roof each Friday night. It was relaxed, it was educational and above all it was FUN.

Hehe, my best achievement was surviving a whole 8 seconds when I challenged Zole. I counted them. :D
The problem is Petra GOD guild cant play without the use of 3rd party programs. They just cant bear to loose. So no one wants to play with them.

So if they are not made welcome at any training season, their next move is to come along and destroy it, by killing everyone involved.

GOD guild are a last stop guild for the low lives of the shard. Once you have been a member of GOD no other guild will have you. So as many people have learned, once your in GOD you either stay with them of leave the game for good.

Now they are running short of players they are trying to get good honest people in to GOD and try and turn them to use 3rd party programs to win at any cost

P

P.W.N

Hehe, good luck to all that is involved! I hope there is a good turn out and some guilds like VIP, 187 swallow a bit of their pride and go down to be schooled. I can't really comment on the use of 3rd party programs, but if it is left out then all of this has a positive effect on Europa. More so than Magnus going about actively encouraging people to quit the game.

Peace
Seriously mate you have no clue what your talking about and getting fired into blazings bum will not make you a better pvper either,you are ranked well in the bottom 20 with most of tgm,your the one who talks alot of greif but cant do much on the battlefield,your not a pvper like many you only log onto pvp when the whole guild is on,atleast the crew of 187 dare to fight when they less than 5 strong and it dont matter if people die its part of the fun,i seen them take people out many times even with low numbers! i have never seen you out at yew gate alone ever nor have i seen you kill anyone EVER :) shake the head captain the boat aint listening.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winker, I wasn't really suggesting Blazing be the one to revive Zole's fight night tbh. I may be a 'trammie', but I'm not as unaware as some people would like to think I am.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pk ppl since 1997 on cats, I stopped to play when Aos came out because it was bad, I came back to pvp after 2 years and I had to learn the game from zero: Fate , X were the guilds I been into before opening God , God was meant to be a few men guild, calling Zerg a guild that has 6-7 ppl online for harrowers make me laugh.

I am not recruiting any players now, the school is a pvp center and not a recruiting center, for sure some will join TMG , some will join Die and maybe some God.

The professors are:

epyc

lone wolf

Chaz

Blazing InfernO

these are the best pkers of Europa it's simple facts. Then you can hate me because I frustrated all of u and I made u go crazy. It's my role to make my enemies go crazy and pissed, I am roleplaying with you kids and you never realized it.

I asked to fight 6 SL solo in their base and they refused few days ago, would super hax make me kill 6 ppl alone in a faction base? What kind of hax are these? Do they exist for Uo? No they simply don't

I killed on every shard outnumbered 3 to 1 thousands of ppl, ppl like Frankie can't survive 1vs3 in guardzone, he was good for one thing and that one only and it was the yew house which I bought and now he has no pvp sense at all.

Anyway the more you hate the more I win. The school will be a success, we gonna fix all the suits of all the players to be able to be competitive , now finding excuses because you cannot pvp is sad and I bet all the top students of the school will own each of u on daily basis because many of u lack of pvp knowledge.

Hidden dismount disarm kill at yew gate isn't skill . And everybody can say is all you can do in pvp ( and using illegal traps on teleporters with candelabras) . F

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When and where is this event going to take place?
we're decorating the school ( 1000 mils involved in the decoration) . Then I will organize 500 mils of imbuing reagents .

When I finish this stuff we open it. 9 days max , I will post the opening day soon

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly do us all an favour and get rid of the trash... Besides i thought scam mail threads etc was a banneble offence cus thats clearly hes intent in 99% of the Europa shard eyes.
I will propose on UO hall to create the Ogre Lady monster cuz poor Ogre Lords look very lonely in Despise, that is my next aim after building the pvp school.

I am sure you gonna like that :), I do it for you too to enjoy pvm in UO once more.

1000 mils involved in school decos.

500 mils of imbuing reagents.

You should avoid talking trash.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The professors are:

epyc

lone wolf

Chaz

Blazing InfernO

I asked to fight 6 SL solo in their base and they refused few days ago, would super hax make me kill 6 ppl alone in a faction base? What kind of hax are these? Do they exist for Uo? No they simply don't
All of the above use 3rd party programs exept Epic, so that counts out anyone from your guild Luigi. No one from GOD IS a good PvP'er if you were you would not have to use 3rd party programs and moded clients.

Now as for fight in an enclosed space, you can go take a run and jump. We offer you a fight out in the open and you wont come, so dont give it all billy big balls with me matey.

All you can do is fight with para fields in enclosed spaces, out in the open field we destroy you day in day out.

GOD guild = cheats

No no one wants to play with you Luigi other than those who are willing to endors cheats.

Your mate Ice cast tryed this before he left. Only those who are willing to use cheats/3rd party programs to win, need bother to apply

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lone Wolf is Az for your information.

I ask to do a 1vs6 in SL base, 6 players and you talk about para fields? I asked you then to come to Thera ( isn't it enough open space even that?) and you all refused.

Find more excuses.

*Smoke Bomb*

Drakhan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I don't know any of the parties involved it sounds like a good idea to me.

I have been involved in a similar project back in the days. Think we called in Fight School and the events took place in the old player run town of Spiritwood.

Was primarily CoM faction involved but all factions were welcome.

A good thing from the old Fight School was an assoiciated messageboard where one could discuss templates and gear prior to the meetings so you could have the boring stuff done already.

K

King Frankie

I will propose on UO hall to create the Ogre Lady monster cuz poor Ogre Lords look very lonely in Despise, that is my next aim after building the pvp school.

I am sure you gonna like that :), I do it for you too to enjoy pvm in UO once more.

1000 mils involved in school decos.

500 mils of imbuing reagents.

You should avoid talking trash.
Your obsession about me is starting to get disturbing im sure there is a clarification in the medical remidy books for your condition. And once again you cant refrain from personal jumps so its time to see you gone and thread locked again.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your obsession about me is starting to get disturbing im sure there is a clarification in the medical remidy books for your condition. And once again you cant refrain from personal jumps so its time to see you gone and thread locked again.

That particular comment from Blazing isn't going to make any sense unless you also read the UCH boards. Which I do :)

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frank if for you having Ogre Ladies spawning in Despise mean Real life issues well...what can I say more.

It's clearly not a irl attack , I want Ogre Ladies spawning in Despise. And I am sure many other players would like Ogre Lords to have a companion there.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winker, I wasn't really suggesting Blazing be the one to revive Zole's fight night tbh. I may be a 'trammie', but I'm not as unaware as some people would like to think I am.
Hey i never even put you down as a trammie, You played siege, So i think you're more than able to stand up for your self!

And i can tell by that glint in your eye:eyes: , that you are aware of more than you let on :smooch

P

P.W.N

Frank if for you having Ogre Ladies spawning in Despise mean Real life issues well...what can I say more.

It's clearly not a irl attack , I want Ogre Ladies spawning in Despise. And I am sure many other players would like Ogre Lords to have a companion there.
I thought you was a grown man but it seems you have the wit and brains of an infant and use your child like ways to try bully people in any possible way you can,really would love to meet you and see if your so cocky in rl,you wouldnt last 2 mins,maybe this is why you choose to work eat and sleep uo for the last 12 yrs,you should entertain your latex doll more and get some friends in rl as its not healthy to behave the way you do... i feel sorry for you i really do man and im sure im not the only one who thinks this...

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a irl attack for example.

You're far away from the truth anyway ;) . Send me some pms too if you wanna insult me . I like to read them.

xoxo

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Played? Wrong tense my friend.

Let's keep the personal insults out please gentlemen. I think you've gotten your message across. It is now down to the individual whether they participate in this plan or not. Don't start flogging the dead horse.

P

P.W.N

This is a irl attack for example.

You're far away from the truth anyway ;) . Send me some pms too if you wanna insult me . I like to read them.

xoxo
^^^^^^ whats all this about lol? i can sense rage and keyboard damage.. oh dear,you dont like to hear the truth nor do you like to be picked on eh? i suggest you take a long look at your posts over the years and get it into the sawdust filled brain of yours that people are tired of listening to your empty threats and complete nonsense mate.:sad3:

K

King Frankie

Just like that a personal jump and even more scary since he continues and mods dont do anything about it. lol i must say.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lone Wolf is Az for your information.

I ask to do a 1vs6 in SL base, 6 players and you talk about para fields? I asked you then to come to Thera ( isn't it enough open space even that?) and you all refused.

Find more excuses.

*Smoke Bomb*
Thats why we miss Keke and his boys. When they play mages they play without cheating and they can do what you cant.

They play without trying to trick people into para field traps or telleporting up and down ledges.

FEW attack, GOD Speedhack.

Face up to it Luigi

1) Im not Mangus
2) Prankster > Luigi
3) GOD guild cant play without 3rd party programs

If this is going to be done, it has to be done by Epic not you!

Epic just recruit into TB and train them up. If your boys want some friendly PvP training with the opposite faction let us know we will help out, without the use of 3rd party programs.

S

strolch

Na I wont do this Ill just be a teacher...
And it s better to have several people of different guilds.
Maybe by taking part some of you would realize that some of the so-called hacks are more likely knowledge about game mechanics, timing and good organisation?

About speedhack or trap box scripts I dunno hence most of the people are using it nowadays.

BUT you should at least give it a try instead of "omg it s the cheater doing it! dont take part" - you got nothing to loose, can only gain...

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Na I wont do this Ill just be a teacher...
And it s better to have several people of different guilds.
Maybe by taking part some of you would realize that some of the so-called hacks are more likely knowledge about game mechanics, timing and good organisation?

About speedhack or trap box scripts I dunno hence most of the people are using it nowadays.

BUT you should at least give it a try instead of "omg it s the cheater doing it! dont take part" - you got nothing to loose, can only gain...
We in SL dont use ANY 3rd party program be that a speedhack or a trap box script! So if you're haning around with people who are using this stuff then they are as bad as Luigi there.

Im afraid life does not work like that Epic and you know it! Remember A leopard without spots.... Is still a Leopard by nature. You cant not change the nature of luigi. He is what he is and deserves no place in this community

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The professors are:

epyc

lone wolf

Chaz

Blazing InfernO

All of the above use 3rd party programs exept Epic, so that counts out anyone from your guild Luigi. No one from GOD IS a good PvP'er if you were you would not have to use 3rd party programs and moded clients.
We in SL dont use ANY 3rd party program be that a speedhack or a trap box script! So if you're haning around with people who are using this stuff then they are as bad as Luigi there.
I thought Lone Wolf was in SL? :confused:

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I pk ppl since 1997 on cats, I stopped to play when Aos came out because it was bad, I came back to pvp after 2 years and I had to learn the game from zero: Fate , X were the guilds I been into before opening God , God was meant to be a few men guild, calling Zerg a guild that has 6-7 ppl online for harrowers make me laugh.

I am not recruiting any players now, the school is a pvp center and not a recruiting center, for sure some will join TMG , some will join Die and maybe some God.

The professors are:

epyc

lone wolf

Chaz

Blazing InfernO

these are the best pkers of Europa it's simple facts. . F

Mervyn has not yet been approached

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only quilified instructors on this shard are:

Manugs <- No this guy cant pvp, his pvpers have hiding on all of them
Draco <- No Really Bad.
Epic <- Yes hes good
Az <- Yes hes good
Frank <- Yes hes good
Merv <- God no, We all know the reasons why.
Ronan <- lol
Workingman <- yer i guess so
Guy <- lololol NO.
Prankster <- Really?
All in all, No.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
being a mervert does not disqualify me from anything,

lets put things into perspective, blazing has copied my entire suit almost piece for piece (apart from my shield but only cos it's unique and he couldn't get one if he tried) and copied my template, give it a week and he'll have 60 necro like me aswell.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
being a mervert does not disqualify me from anything,

lets put things into perspective, blazing has copied my entire suit almost piece for piece (apart from my shield but only cos it's unique and he couldn't get one if he tried) and copied my template, give it a week and he'll have 60 necro like me aswell.
Merv leave them to their little school of cheats, they will only have 2, maybe 3 new people turn up, if their lucky.

Then as you well know, PvP cant be trained once or twice a week in training season. If the people who want trained don't do it day in day out they wont learn anything this side of the shard being closed down.

I can count loads of times, where similar stuff has been attempted and it all failed, why? To many Ego's, that's why! and they cant all sit in the same vent together without falling out.

S

Soulstomp

1000 mill on deco,i dont realy understand what that has to do with pvp but alas Ill join if get a free glacial hair dye,s and ill grow a beard aswell or Moustace still thinking,,, its the looks that count !

K

Khan the Assassin

Yeah I`ll come to if I can get some free arti`s and a suit...oh and a 120 Magery scroll would be cool as well. Already got the l33t hair do`s on my chars...so no worries there.:thumbup1:

J

Jii the Cunning

What do you mean by revive the game? Bring it back to an AI state?
I guess, something like that. What this game needs is huge fights where you need well focused team play in order to survive and get some kills as well. Luckily im in guild that can do that. As far as i know, when numbers grow, teamplay gets weaker. Therefore I wouldn't mind that to happen. 4 God speedhackers running around with 20 new players with them can't mean anything else than 4 dead or fled gods and 20 dead new players imo. FEW beat UCH rush easily, why wouldn't we win rush thats even more easier.

P

P.W.N

I guess, something like that. What this game needs is huge fights where you need well focused team play in order to survive and get some kills as well. Luckily im in guild that can do that. As far as i know, when numbers grow, teamplay gets weaker. Therefore I wouldn't mind that to happen. 4 God speedhackers running around with 20 new players with them can't mean anything else than 4 dead or fled gods and 20 dead new players imo. FEW beat UCH rush easily, why wouldn't we win rush thats even more easier.
lol this makes about as much sense as blazing making this joke pvp school,jii when you can pvp and not run from yew to brit feel free to comment on subjects you know about,you pvp maybe once every month so you see nothing of the shards activities or pvp,log on more and get yourself to the school where az i hear will be master,teaching even blazing himself as he is so poor at 1 to 1 battles,im pleased to hear that the people who brag about how good they will be taught by the best pvper on this shard....:thumbup1:

P

P.W.N

All in all, No.
lol half the people you slated on here can pvp and have killed you many times,you are only half decent on mage yourself and its the only template you play,your running about with a guild which dont do what they are supposed to do and you have been chosen to teach other people how to fight on this shard lol,another ausome joke told,this just gets better and better everyday,your not doing the job your supposed to be doing in the guild your in pal go figure..

A

A Rev

Can i ask you PM/reply with details of this school?

A little info on me.

I have no affilliation with any guild on Europa.

I have a modest suit, a few arties (folded steel, orny, conjurers) 2/5 casting 0lmc and 6mr.

Play a wrestle scribe mage (lacking scrolls so at the moment its not wrestle scribe...50scribe). I intend to put some necro on the temp.

I would put myself at med-low level skill so could always do with help.

Mainly play on GL but being English think it may be time to play on a european server. I doubt i will be x-fering chars as im not a rich player, just making new ones.