• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some insight into Dark Solution.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dark Solution will be a fantasy MMO with different fantasy races vying for power in a world called Lucina. We're all hard at work crafting bits here and there. From the inside of this, I can tell you I'm stoked. We have character modelers hard at work on some great stuff. I wish I could share some of it with the general public but I am under an Non Disclosure Agreement.

What I can probably tell you is that we tested out some of the offerings our competitors have provided in the world of Massively Multiplayer Online games and are making strides to find out how to separate the magic from the muck. We want Dark Solution to be a great and unique experience.

You would be surprised how many studios are out there trying to build their own MMOs these days! Stay tuned as I wrangle with the higher ups on more info I can share with y'all.