• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

some good reading!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i for one want to take a sec to thank the new reporter.

some damn fine stories and reporting going on here.

i know many people dont post any replys about it, but i do know that talk at the water cooler is that everyone is enjoying the reading.

so keep up the good work you warriors of the mighty pen!

L

Lord Exmortis

Thanks!

My team right now consists of Lady Sorelia, Trenton and myself. I am posting their stories right now until I get them up to speed with the news posting system.

I am looking for 1 more reporter but having no luck...come on folks!

Plant Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i for one want to take a sec to thank the new reporter.

some damn fine stories and reporting going on here.

i know many people dont post any replys about it, but i do know that talk at the water cooler is that everyone is enjoying the reading.

so keep up the good work you warriors of the mighty pen!
Agree 100%. Great to know that things are going on here on Sonoma and that we have commited people to report on it.

I'd put in my aplication for reporter, however I've only been on Sonoma for a couple of months and am in no way qualified because of it.

L

LoL/Sonoma

Thanks!

My team right now consists of Lady Sorelia, Trenton and myself. I am posting their stories right now until I get them up to speed with the news posting system.

I am looking for 1 more reporter but having no luck...come on folks!
Sorry Ex. As much as I love to talk about UO I can't see myself doing in my free time what i cringe at doing at work.

There has to be someone on the shard who is in college playing and could use the bylines! =)

L

Lord Exmortis

Agree 100%. Great to know that things are going on here on Sonoma and that we have commited people to report on it.

I'd put in my aplication for reporter, however I've only been on Sonoma for a couple of months and am in no way qualified because of it.
Plant if you want to apply then please do....if you can write then I am interested.

I just got back a couple of months ago after being gone for 7 years...so I am in the same boat as you.

L

Lord Exmortis

Sorry Ex. As much as I love to talk about UO I can't see myself doing in my free time what i cringe at doing at work.

There has to be someone on the shard who is in college playing and could use the bylines! =)

Ya but you would be writing about something you enjoy....step up! hehe