• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some fun with XV...

G

No offense to xv...im just bored guys. You know how it is.

I recalled to fire and ran into despise to find it dead and boring. I walked around the island, checked the alter, threw some conflag pots and still found nothing. As I was on my way to the teleporter I saw Blackbird of XV. I greeted him and expected him to just go on his way. I felt nice, so I was going to actually not attack a mage. Suddenly "Evil Omen" appeared above his head. I figured he was typing a message so I just stood there. Then BAM! He hits me with it and then painspikes me. So I engaged and killed him. I then went to XV castle to see what was going on...

I see they were expecting me...the odds look in my favor...so I use the exit house option...

For some unknown reason, NONE of the XV chase except blackbird. This dude is brave...so the fight starts..and of course he leads with evil omen. I call upon the Gods for strength and swing with all my might....

I then return to my house and XV is waiting for me. Only a few dismount archers and four of five mages stand ready. My supplies are drastically low...my brain doesnt feel like recalling...so I take the field...

Sometimes you just have to know your limits. Thanks for the fun XV!

D

DougAlmighty13

Am I the only one who can't see the pics? Lovely story, btw, just wish it was illustrated as you intended, hehe