• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some days you are John Wayne... some days you are the indians.

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

So I swapped over to TB on Sonoma, basically because nobody else on Sonoma plays my old faction (Minax).

Upon switching, I got killed. Literally the second I joined. First, I thought it was some hidden assassin... then I noticed that the guards around Castle British were now ORANGE.

Yes, the BASE of TB was occupied by enemy NPCs.

For those unfamiliar with Sonoma Factions, CoM has virtually everyone. The other factions are deserted. TB is the only one that has somewhat of an active base, and even that is just a handful. Compared to CoM who have legions AND control every single town on the shard.

That's OK, the fortunes of war is that sometimes you are utterly and hopelessly outnumbered. But in this kind of situation, there must be SOME balance to lessen the strangehold the top dogs have. They should not be allowed to station standing armies of NPCs within our base, even if they own the city. Or at least give us a backup base.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats one thing i hate bout factions. Faction guards. You get four or five of them it seems like insta death.

P

Prince Caspian

Yeah... and they attack en masse so its curtains the minute you are in range..