• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Some advice please

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I have currently two Warriors, which I don't know what to do, if to make Paladin with Drake, which i am told is an old build and ineffective now or a Sampire with him.

Groo I dont think theres much that can be done with him, or can it?

Please advice what would be the most recommendable thing to do, so maybe have them both active.

First char ''GROO'' ( from 10 years ago) from my old account, havn't used him since.

100 sword
97.3 Parry
100 Tact
100 Anat
100 Resist
88.7 Heal

And second Warrior ''Drake'', currently working a bit on him

Anat 98.6
Heal 72.1
parry 90.4
sword 95.9
tact 91
resist 100 * soulstoned
chiv 85.8
focus 100

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not easy to answer.
If you plan on exploring yew sheep pen, im pretty sure both templates will be kick ass :)
What do you wish todo with said chars ?
You should check the stickies in this forum, corwin and others have made excellent almost walktrough guides on howto become the most powerfull warrior in UO.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i play a throw back six x 120 chiv dexxer

120 resist parry weapon chiv anat tact.

4/6

I like making six X

lol

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget the most importand thing...
Always have a 6 pack in the fridge before loading uo :)

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it all depends on how much gold you want to invest.

Corwins pure paladin template is totally viable and not that expensive i think. Sampire you could go for too if you dont mind being somewhat undead. Bushido paladin is a very expensive build but can kill almost everything.