• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soloing the bone daemon

C

Connor_Graham

Yep. Use an Archer.

I've never used my meleer for it, it's just too easy to take down with my archer. I imagine it would be about the same as with a Paragon Succubi for a meleer though.

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the most important things I've found with boney.....is to joust it.

Dont treat it like a peerless, i.e. depend on your life leeching, mana leeching abilities to do everything. He can put out so much melee damage, that if your not healing, you'll be ooOOoOOOo'ing in no time.

Use a decent demon slayer, and as said before, fight him ALONE. Make sure even a patchwork is not around if you can help it. (dismounting f*(*$#!!'ers!)

When u need to, run away, and heal up. Use the tried and true method of jousting, and you'll get the hang of it.

G

honor Boney, Leafblade with high Mana Leech, special move Feint! Can melee to the death, as I discovered late last night.