• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solo'd My First Daemon Berserker!!

L

Lunaticus

Found this poor guy roaming all alone in Nu'jelm on LS. Guess he was so lonely that his heart wasn't in the fight. Never once did he cast on me or even try to strike me! He just kinda followed me for a brief amount of time then stood in one, non-blocked location and proceeded to let me ever so slowly kill him with my flying toothpicks of death. Since I was the one and only person to take down this guy and didn't receive a cursed arti, am I correct in assuming that they no longer give them out, or does luck come into play?

P.S. I'm sure there are oodles of people that have solo'd these things, but if you knew how much of a wimp I am, you'd understand my excitement! :lol:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish we had anything to solo on Baja as far as the new events are concerned. No Vanguards, no Berzerkers, no nothing. With the exception of the strangers of course, we haven't seen anything on Baja for over a week.

Ori

M

mmmbeer

they give both scythes and cursed artys

scythes sometimes and artys rarely

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most people just get 'em stuck on a fence and pump them full of arrows with zero risk.

However, I too have soloed one (ok many), but with a swordsman. Jousting. This grows hair on one's chest. /nod