• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

solo uber pet hunter

O

Order

i was thinking about making a char that could go out to find my main char an uber pet or rare pets (i.e. blaze cu) i want to be able to kill junk pets to respawn better ones but not have to recall back and stall (lost some good pets that way before) ive seen those stealth herders which look like fun but i dont think you can kill anything with that right?
any thoughts?
thanks

U

uoBuoY

Just tame the first pet you find and use him to kill the junk. When you find a better pet, release your old one a couple screens away and tame the better one. Rinse and repeat. Helps if you can Disco the pet you want to kill.

Can't command the herded to attack.

O

Order

Just tame the first pet you find and use him to kill the junk. When you find a better pet, release your old one a couple screens away and tame the better one. Rinse and repeat. Helps if you can Disco the pet you want to kill.

Can't command the herded to attack.
i like this idea but if im doing GDs the freshly trained one will get shredded pretty quick. wont he?

Z

Zodiac19

i like this idea but if im doing GDs the freshly trained one will get shredded pretty quick. wont he?

Yep, but thats the way I do it, at least with CU's and GD's. Tame one get it killed by a wild one and a new one will spawn.