• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solo Tamer- High Luck - Nice CU - What to hunt?

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So, I have a nice well trained 9x120 CU with Chivy, AI, Conductive Blast, Healing and Bleed and I would like to solo some stuff that have a chance at some high end gear/jewels. I was wondering what my best monsters are for soloing. Would like to at least have a chance of a legendary now and then but no named stuff with high intensity would be great. I have 2480 Luck. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So, I have a nice well trained 9x120 CU with Chivy, AI, Conductive Blast, Healing and Bleed and I would like to solo some stuff that have a chance at some high end gear/jewels. I was wondering what my best monsters are for soloing. Would like to at least have a chance of a legendary now and then but no named stuff with high intensity would be great. I have 2480 Luck. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I've gotten legendaries from swoop (although not too often), decent splinter weap from lurg, paroxy dungeon used to be good but I heard it was nerfed. Other than those, decent stuff from peerless (dread horn etc). If you can find a buddy do the roof, probably best loot there.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Agree on Roof. Works fine with a friend. You have loot fast because it boots you.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I had the same question, I was trying to upgrade my hunting to do Dreadhorn, but I couldn't find all the keys in time...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had the same question, I was trying to upgrade my hunting to do Dreadhorn, but I couldn't find all the keys in time...
Yell in chat for merbee in the mornings. He is feeling better. The two of you could get many sets quick.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yell in chat for merbee in the mornings. He is feeling better. The two of you could get many sets quick.
Most mornings I have less than 15 minutes to play. Playing solo is really my only option. If I have more than an hour at a time to play then I run into you and Donovan and several others and if I'm fortunate possibly one of the Lake Superior Community hunts. But trying to find interesting content to solo has been a challenge. I usually end up spending it at miasma and then call it a day

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well next week you can do some pirating or pirate killing if you have high seas.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have High Seas. I might give that a shot. Right now I'm gathering treasure maps so I have something to hunt in the publish after that, assuming they don't kill my t-hunter.

It's 5:50am. I have 10 minutes, but you're not online, I checked.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol I'm on after 5pm central.

Merbee is the early bird. Or grace just stays on.

I was zzzzzzz at 530 am.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Dizzy Just did Mel with 8.
Now:
upload_2019-3-14_21-49-30.png

Nice to have Merbee back!

All finished, had 8 each group, not the same 8.

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I am not sure if they changed his luck table... but I used to get some great stuff off the the Great Ape when having high luck. Have not killed it in a year or so as I am not active active yet again..

Life gets in the way of UO at times :mad:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I am not sure if they changed his luck table... but I used to get some great stuff off the the Great Ape when having high luck. Have not killed it in a year or so as I am not active active yet again..

Life gets in the way of UO at times :mad:
Well? Activate again sire. Pirate hunting we shall all go next week, Yarr..Yarr..Ahoy..!