• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solo Lady Mel

• Thread starter nickdafunk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

nickdafunk

Has anyone here done this with a samurai build or heard of anyone else doing it?

L

Lord Mike

She has many things that make this almost impossible. One she hits you with something that makes all your spells and swing speed go down. I'm talking your axe would be 1 swing ever 4 seconds :p . Also she summons another Satyr half way through, once he discos you, you are basically screwed.

Also at the end she begins summoning things that will pretty much destroy you and she keeps summoning them everytime you get her below about 400? hp and she regens more she will continue to summon if she keeps hittin that mark.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nerco makes it hard.. it'd help a lot to have magic resist.. and try to use soul seeker..

G

I heard about someone that is a Spellweaver/Mage/Tamer and solo'd her with a Super Dragon.

G

Once we gets ours trained up a bit, my wife and I are going to try and duo her. I am not sure it would be possible to solo.

L

Lord Mike

I've been able to duo here plenty of times. Just solo thats hard
. I'm willing to bet, with those new dragons you can eat her up.

E

eolsunder1

Well before the change it was easy to solo Mel. A archer/mage could do it easy.

Kill the satyrs with ev's and archery, then take on mel. Efield to keep her out of range (she had casting range of 9, while your bow could shoot 10). So shoot, efield every so often so she stayed out of range... took a while but worked pretty easy.

Soloing mel now?

MM I can only think of one template which can do it. Melee probably can't because of her discords and powers.. nerfs you too much, so you need to stay out of range. Thus the large dragon...

Taming and lore.. For large dragons (Or cu's if you really like cu's)
Archery , using a spellchanneling bow with hit mana leech, and hopefully SSI and/or hit lower defense.

bushido so you can honor mel before you dragon gank her. Wraith form for mana leeching. Probably can just go with 0 necro and use items before going into mel.

So, you will have your dragon on Mel. You will be standing back shooting mel with your bow. This won't do much, but will give you back some mana for free while you heal you pet/dispel revs. So, your dragon is your main attack, your bow is a 2ndary attack which hurts mel a tad, and as a mage your greater healing pet.

You won't need eval int because greater heal spell i think is magery based. If you need to attack something you have your dragon/bow/mind blasts. For mana regen, you have your suit, your bow a little, and wraith form.

Template? maybe

120 taming
120 lore
120 archery
120 magery
120 bushido

that leaves 100 ish.. i guess for meditation? heck even some chivalry. who knows.

So what do you think. The only way i can think to solo mel is with a tamer. Mage/archers won't work anymore since they extended her casting range to 10. The ladder is't bugged anymore so no more breathers down the ladder.

Dragon and bow to take out satyrs, then dragon/bow on mel, while greater healing dragon/dispelling revs.. So, what do you think..

E

eolsunder1

yea but necro would probably require 2 skills, and your already tight in the skill department.

Probably 40 points into tactics to have a tad more bow damage. and some chivalry for enemy of one maybe? mmmm