• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fencing] Solo Champ Spawn question

C

Carvone

I was wondering what would be the weapon(s) of choice if you wanted to solo champ spawns with a fencer.

Leafblade, I'm guessing for the champ, but also for the spawn as well?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually carry:
Blackstaff with ubws,hml,hsl,hit area and di ( 5 ssi on suit )
Kama with slayer,hml,hsl, hit area ,di
Leafblade with slayer,hsl,hml,di, 15 or 30 ssi on weapon, 5 ssi on suit

Blackstaff is mostly for low level stuff that got no slayer. Wave 3 and 4 i do with leafblade and momentum strike, switching to kama if getting surrounded by more then 3. You need to learn a bit when to use which weapon.
Kama is actually better then it looks on paper, damage is not stellar but sufficient even without anatomy.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SSI on a Leafblade? Why?

Anyway....

I have a UBWS Blackstaff that I use for things that don't have slayers and a non-imbued Blackstaff that I use on Slimes.

For everything else, I use Kamas(Slayer, HSL, HML, Hit Area, sometimes a hit spell too) with slayers and Leafblade ( Slayer, HLA, HSL, HML) for champs.

I get 100 DI from my suit, so I don't need it on the weapons. With at least 150 stamina and 5 SSI (cloak) you swing the weapons listed at 1.25

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SSI on a Leafblade? Why?

Anyway....
The leafblades i did mention are general purpose, not only for spawn or champs. I prefer the ssi then over hla, as i might use them where stam loss is an issue.

T

Tinsil

Kamas are fine. Don't really need a black staff. A lot of the whirlwind damage is based on targets and bushido anyways, not the weapon's damage itself.