• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solinari?? TB...Anyone Know of??

S

SilentFoxXy

Does anyone at all know Solinari, who is currently Commander of the True Brits.

The guy has cut the throat of all his members. He has placed a 100% tithe on faction kills, and raised the cost of every resource vendor to 300%.

This is not the way to get folk into Factioning. He has stopped the average player killing faction allied, and totally stopped hard working faction members from buying regs and boards at a sensible price.

Please, if anyone knows this guy, ask him to contact other faction members, and/ or reset the tithe and vendor setting.

he is cutting the throat of all True Brits, and it sucks....

Ta

CatT:)

B

Birdseye

I will alert him of your concerns, but i'm sure he has good reasons, or he's giggling his head off, at your depair!

B

Birdseye

I've not spoke to him yet. Sorry.

He's just getting used to UK AM TV. Apperantly he has fallen in love with Coronation Street, & watch's constant re-runs, so he can try and understand his mates on vent!

In't rat raight mate?

S

SilentFoxXy

Any news Birdy??

It is really kinda off. Ive been in TB for over 18mths, I have 7 Faction PKs, like 10,000 Faction Allied, Ive stolen and taken every city kinda 15 times over, but stuck at level 5. I cant vote let alone run for commander due to character bug.

Then a guy comes along, has 2 or 3 chars in faction, knows a few , and is suddenly Commander, no PKs, not even trying to contact the other faction members, and then setting these tithes, and pricing the vendors out of the game.

I cant earn myself any Silver any more, hes stopped that with 100% tithe. Seems he wants to drive the hard working, hard fighting long term mebers away , they cant fight, the faction boss gets everything.

Hell, the vendors money goes into the other faction banks, cos he has priced our TBs out of the game, he doesnt go steal the sigils, or even try, they are all held by other factions, so 300% mark up etc is going STRAIGHT into the City commanding faction.

Doesnt he realise he is simply killing TB, and giving all TB Silver to the other Factions...
Or is that why hes here, he is really a cheating turncoat Minaxian or Dark Shaddy, bent on stealing all we have....

Must be it I guess..;)

Doesnt realise that ANY silver in the relevant CITY is property of the Holding Faction. (I believe?? only faction who are in control of a city have access to that cities funds?) Or does he...;);)

If he was a true commander he would be rallying the troops, calling us to arms, and marching on the other 3 strongholds, to regain what is rightfully ours, and regain our silver and lands.

Instead of setting 100% and 300%, and giggling cos his friends told him it was funny.....

He may think its funny, and rather pointless, but Faction = Enlarged Guild/ Friendships/Alliances, not a silly prank for 2 weeks

Thanks

CatT.

S

SilentFoxXy

Please pass on my thanks to Solinari for dropping the tithe rate to 10%.

Just the Faction vendors left to tweak, please reset to -50% if you would be so kind

Thanks again

CatT

B

Birdseye

Sorry for taking so long, but i got the wrong guy. It was Working Man, not Frankie, but look's like he came up trump's for you.

G

Gal

Hello there SilentFoxXy, I'm Solinari, I'm sorry about all the the tithe thing did that by mistake and then forgot about it.
About setting the faction vendor prices.... I can't really do that because well... we don't have any towns there for we don't have any vendors of our own.
I was kind of suprised reading your post because to be honest can't say I've seen you around... and yes I have been stealing sigils and trying to guard them without much luck because well no one really cares.
I would love to take over some towns and see a more active faction.
Solinari
a working man
DragonLord
Raistlin
Nuitari

S

SilentFoxXy

Hi Gal

My ICQ is 450-150-281

Im in game 14hr a day from @ 8am uk thru to 10 pm, and have been for the past 2 yrs..;)

I own 3 vendor malls and a museum, you may have been to one of my establishments....CatTs Cradles in Luna, Umbra, and Luna

Most folks kindly know me as CatT

I would love to get together and get to taking back our cities.

I have managed to get one of my faction chars to 12 points, and the other to 7, with also a crafter who is rank 5 and awaiting fixes, she has made hundreds of faction traps tho, and we do have a few trap removers to hand.

I have been in TB for 2 years, and have played factions periodically when I can get company.

I have 2 fight based faction members, as well as a Crafter, and a Stealth Thief, who has stealthed into Shadow base, and Minax base hundreds of times.

For a period of several months I ensured that TB held every town.

I was Sheriff of Britain, Finance minister of Skara etc etc. I personally set up 8 Reg vendors, a bottle man, a horse trader, and a log man in every town.

However it got rather boring being the only gal in town so to speak

Also, as I seem to be bugged, with every character stuck at rank 5, I cant run for leader, I cant vote...so....what was the bleeding point...literally...:)

Then Trev and a few of his pals got to playing and we got into stealing sigils again, for 2 weeks , until, again, the others got bored, fell by the wayside, or had RL to attend to.

Again, we set up vendors in every town.

I then spent another 2 weeks retaining the sigils, but the gloss wore off being solo

So , give me a shout lovee, and Im ready when you are to retain our rightful cities.

Just to clarify for several folks who do call me MATE, I may fight like a man, but Im a MANDY, and deffo a Glorious Lady....!!! ;);)

PS:- Trev got to Commander , played for a few weeks or so after getting pals involved to vote him to the top, we had several fun sessions dying together, until Trev lost the urge, and had to go to uni.....

S

SilentFoxXy

Rather a null point now, as we seem to have yet another NEW faction Commander, Cursed

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rather a null point now, as we seem to have yet another NEW faction Commander, Cursed
Yup, is me.
The character is a thief and i intend to geting all sigals bck to the castle, ;P
Just keeping it warm till trev gets bck tbh, ok?

S

SilentFoxXy

Yup, is me.
The character is a thief and i intend to geting all sigals bck to the castle, ;P
Just keeping it warm till trev gets bck tbh, ok?
This reply is after I replied to your other message....This was all I was asking for, a bit of chat and a plans and a meeting and some fun :)

Would love to help,I tried last night, managed to get a few, but upon returning to Brit Castle, was kinda useless on my stealther, and had to watch from the shadows as they were stolen back

Nice to meet you btw...and would love to come along and help

Seems now we have a deluge of thiefs, in the past we have had several great warriors and a lack of thieves. Ill happily come along as stealther , or protector...just give me shout...

That is , if youre still talking to me...(See other post;) ;)

Im not all bad hun, Ill do anything in my power to ensure we regain control of what is rightfully ours, just a bit browned by the constant leadership changes...maybe now we can get settled in and get to work...