• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Soliciting Offers on following items...

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
This is not a sale. This is not an auction. I’m soliciting offers on the items below.

This is a first come first serve, if I like your offer I’ll let you know can get the item right away and avoid any bidding wars in the process. The minimum offer I’m going to accept on any of these items is 30M.

Offers by Michael Dangerous will not be accepted or any other handle that looks suspicious.

ICQ 494-595-372

Last edited:

Desa2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what is that why you sell the number 19 ? for 50m why you dont wait another bid ??
OP clearly stated "This is not a sale. This is not an auction. I’m soliciting offers" therefor if the op thinks an offer is good enough he will sell it, he don't have to wait for a second bid, because there are no bid, only offers. If you want an item, i suggest you offer enough to make the op want to sell it to you.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have removed two posts. One for personal attacks and insults, the other only because it quoted the original post. Please refrain from insulting people and keep the thread on track.

Thank you :)

leet

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
what is that why you sell the number 19 ? for 50m why you dont wait another bid ??
Honeythorn is one of the most legit sellers ive come across in this game, and the guy goes out of his way to be a fair trader. I am sure he is better off not dealing with stressful people like this.

Thanks you for ALL of your easy transactions honey.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
THE GUMP tries to be fair.

I want a fair offer on my items. I don't necessarily want to see buyers on Trader's Hall entering a bidding war (although it's always fun to watch) and have them over pay on an item. Once in awhile yeah....

Julius offered the minimum on the item. LEET came in and offered more...not 31 or 35 or even 40 but 50M. Knowing that 2 people were interested in the same item "The Gump" could have let them battle is out and made even more millions, however "The Gump"chose to invoke the virtues of sacrifice (in this case money:D)and honor and accepts LEET's honorable bid of 50.:thumbup:

The moral of the story is make a good offer if you want an item. Don't lowball. LEET avoided himself a bidding war and got the item he wanted by making a good offer, and in return "The Gump" got what he felt was an equitable offer.

Okay...enough of the diatribe...

@Waxx Didn't this item sell for 500M which is virtually identical in mods? http://community.stratics.com/threads/selling-bone-armor-chest-stam-10.327485/

Others sell for 500M...

"The Gump" only asks for 30M and gets offered 10M.

Poor Gump!:dunce:

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@Gump. i saw your min bid after i offered 10 sorry for that. ann ofc i try to negotiate thats why i bid 20

i cannot tell you about another item as i have not seen this thread. if it really sold this high, then lucky you.
as iam not rich i offer you reserve for it. so 30m

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
THE GUMP tries to be fair.

I want a fair offer on my items. I don't necessarily want to see buyers on Trader's Hall entering a bidding war (although it's always fun to watch) and have them over pay on an item. Once in awhile yeah....

Julius offered the minimum on the item. LEET came in and offered more...not 31 or 35 or even 40 but 50M. Knowing that 2 people were interested in the same item "The Gump" could have let them battle is out and made even more millions, however "The Gump"chose to invoke the virtues of sacrifice (in this case money:D)and honor and accepts LEET's honorable bid of 50.:thumbup:

The moral of the story is make a good offer if you want an item. Don't lowball. LEET avoided himself a bidding war and got the item he wanted by making a good offer, and in return "The Gump" got what he felt was an equitable offer.

Okay...enough of the diatribe...

@Waxx Didn't this item sell for 500M which is virtually identical in mods? http://community.stratics.com/threads/selling-bone-armor-chest-stam-10.327485/

Others sell for 500M...

"The Gump" only asks for 30M and gets offered 10M.

Poor Gump!:dunce:
gump is fair, i tried to ask him to show me ALL goodies before coming live on stratics. He however wants everyone to have a chance. Such a nice guy. Dont pancake about him. Offer a fair price, and he'll just sell you.

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks HoneythornGump for a fast and smooth trade! Item 29# is sold :D