• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Solen Lair Maps & new info posted on Stratics:

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

It seems that the green thorns are proving to be more versatile by the minute, as planting one in the desert now enables you to reach a formerly inaccesible underground area:

http://uo.stratics.com/content/atlas/solenhive.shtml

I sure wish that I could explore it this weekend, darn it...as it is, I won't even be able to start cross-breeding till tomorrow. If anyone comes up with a spare new resource seed, I will happily trade for it!

*trudges away to another 12-hour Faire shift*

H

Hwarang

Okay, just edited cause I found out my answer. Still have another question though.. does each person that goes in need to use a green thorn, or can a group of people use one, and all go in?

T

Thalia Soulrift

One person uses the thorn and a whole group can enter. The hole doesn't stay open long.