• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Solen Hive 5 On Origin Yet?

D

DHMagicMan_1

I play on Lake Austin so I haven't had the chance yet but I'm wondering if anyone with toons on Origin has run the Solen Hives and received any White or Black seeds instead of Fire as rewards for the 5 Hive run?

Looking forward to seeing all the new ones in Black and White! :)

F

Flora Green

I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but I'm going to run it shortly. Just have to finish proofreading some documents first. I'll let you know my result unless someone else beats me posting. :)

F

Flora Green

I ran the quest twice. Once to test if the fire bug was fixed. It is, I received a magenta seed. The second time I went to all five nests and I received a black seed.:thumbup1:

D

DHMagicMan_1

Nice! Now here's hoping we don't have all different versions of Cacti any more... but I have faith that that is fixed too!

Looking forward to tomorrow so I can collect some seeds myself. :)

F

Flora Green

Ugh. Not more cactus, I so hope that bug is fixed. It's a wonder I make any money at all considering I have to pay upkeep on the cacti vendors that NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, ever buys from. :)

S

Sharantyr

Hi.
Got 3 black, 3 fire and 2 white from 8 quests this morning doing the 5 nests.

D

DHMagicMan_1

I got 3 Fire, 3 White and 1 Black seed this morning before I lost friendship with the hive... then I decided I better go to work...

I'll get friendship back and run some more 5 hive runs when I get home.

S

Sharantyr

Done a few more quests. Got 10 white seeds planted (fertile dirt) and 5 of each fire and black (normal dirt). Got a few spare fire and black if anyone wants a couple and doesn't have thorns (Europa) PM me.