• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Solen Ally Quest

F

Fink

Which of the Solen quests is the one that allies you to the red solen hive?

Is the alliance still working? I had a character who was a friend to the red hive and they aggro him now.

I'm running through the naturalist quest and I'd rather do so without the unwanted attention.

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been friended to the red solen ants for a long time ... but last week whilst doing the Naturalist Quest for the seeds, I entered a nest where one was killing the Queens, I guess for the other Quest ... some of the acid splattered on me and at that instance I was unfriended.
I had to redo the Quest to become a friend again.

Maybe something like this happened to you ?

F

Fink

It's quite possible.. I don't remember that happening but then I wouldn't have taken notice if it did, most likely. Thanks, it's worth keeping in mind.