• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] SOLD

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Hey all,

I am doing some cleaning and I have a dexer suit from one of my archers that I am looking to sell. This is a great suit that will let you compete with the big boys, but by no means is it an ELITE suit...(Reason for the Price)

The suit is made for a crimson and slither, and everything minus the crimson and slither comes with the suit. The suit has the following:

50% EP
50% Damage Increase (Not Including any Wep/Talisman)
+20 Dex Increase (Not Including Crimson)
+63 Stam Increase
+38 Mana Increase
+42% LMC (But you will be higher at the Cap as it is all studied/bone armor)
45/45 HCI and DCI once equipped with Slither
+15 Mana Regeneration
+Some Stam Regeneration

I used this on my Archer/Fencer and it worked well. All the durability is still at __/255 so it is not beat up. I have since upgraded most of my items/suits

As you can see, the jewels are nothing GREAT and if you have some nice jewels laying around, you could easily upgrade this suit to another level as it is missing the SS on the bracelet since the bracelet is just an imbued piece. I was above the 210 stam at pvp with my stats

I am doing some spring cleaning, so first 400 million gets all included.

Attachments

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Bump

No takers on this? Title edited, and another -60 million off the price.

340 million takes it. Going to bed, toss me an ICQ

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the problem is that now with 300 mils you can buy legendaries to make a suit !! look at my vendor and you will c cool parts tbh within the 50-150 mil range

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Yeah, I am just going to pull this suit.... seems to be out dated with the massive levels of farming on the legends.

Thanks All... it will go into some bin somewhere in my house and be long forgot about.

Happy Meal

Last edited: