• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor SOLD

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes, you recognize it right, this is THE suit that is referenced to everywhere in the Crafting forum :)
I made it a year ago after many weeks of work on it, and since I was away for a year, it is still brand new.

During the hard work on this suit, I made some spare parts which were not perfect but with the new slight resist bonuses since publish 82, I was able to use those spare parts to make me a backup suit, so I'm now selling the original one!!!

The suit is designed to go with the Leurocian Mempo of Fortune, and together with it gives:
- 85/73/70/70/75 (the extra resist in physical is to be able to run Protection with no penalty)
- LRC 100
- LMC 18
- MR5
- Luck 1250

To complement with whatever jewelry, robe, boots, talisman, etc you like, if you do it right you can achieve max luck possible in the game.

The circlet will of course be unblessed.

I can deliver on Europa or Atlantic.

As part of the payment, I accept:
- Gold
- Charges of Forged Metal Of Artifacts
- Scrolls of Valiant Commendation [Replicas]

I will consider any decent offer.
ICQ 65731415

Last edited:

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I am interested. Can you please contact me via PM or ICQ 376222584?