• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] SOLD - IDOC Cellar Cleaning - 11 Assorted Legendary

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thanks to @Branden for the smooth trade! :)

---

Hi All.

I'm selling as a single lot the items in the attached images.

Cheers
SR

Please Note: I'm not an expert of this kind of stuff, so, in this case, I will consieder only public offers posted in this Thread, and not via PM (exceptions will clearly be made, if they want, for people with which I have already had previous positive trade experiences). I reserve the right to not sell if I dont receive a stisfactory offer, blah, blah, blah...

thumbnail_IMG_2924.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2925.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2926.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2927.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2928.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2921.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2922.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2929.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2930.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2931.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2932.jpg

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
20 M for a shield.
Rest you can unravel or sell to other people.
All you have is nowdays normally spawned 7-8 mods gear. Don't count resists in mods QTY.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
20 M for a shield.
Rest you can unravel or sell to other people.
All you have is nowdays normally spawned 7-8 mods gear. Don't count resists in mods QTY.
A) The Valutations I received for the shield are in the 100-300 Mils range. Your valutation is 20 Mils: thanks for your valuable contribution, of which potential buyers, if any, will surely keep good notice;
B) Says Who? Opinions differ on the topic, so please show me a "12 mods + 4 Resists" item.

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
A) The Valutations I recieved for the shield are in the 100-300 Mils range. Your valutation is 20 Mils: thanks for your valuable contribution, of which potential buyers, if any, will surely keep good notice;
B) Says Who? Opinions differ on the topic, so please show me a "12 mods + 4 Resists" item.
A. If you already have some proposals or minimum price, or buyout, state it in your post.
B 10 mods items, prepatch, still do exist. Dunno about 11 and more.
8 mods (+5 resist) legendaries do spawn now. Krampus, roof, underwater.
#3 bone gloves are good, but I have no toon who can use them so no value for me. For a shield I'd may be pay more if not sc-1. With it it has 20m value for me which I proposed. No offense meant.

Last edited:

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
A. If you already have some proposals or minimum price, or buyout, state it in your post.
B 10 mods items, prepatch, still do exist. Dunno about 11 and more.
8 mods (+5 resist) legendaries do spawn now. Krampus, roof, underwater.
#3 bone gloves are good, but I have no toon who can use them so no value for me. For a shield I'd may be pay more if not sc-1. With it it has 20m value for me which I proposed. No offense meant.
No offense taken.

As I stated, this is not my field of expertise, so I cannot state a price: the only reference I have is the valutation of the Shield that I quoted.

If some potential buyer will be interested in the Items (as a single lot) and will make me an offer that I will find acceptable (I surely don't expect to have a multy Plats deal by my hands, rest assured of that :D ), I will sell, otherwise the Item will return in "cold storage".

Free Market rules, as always...:)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I would give you 35m for the shield.
If I have to buy it as a lot I would pay 50m for it all...mainly just to get the shield and hope I can recoup the other 15m by selling the rest.

I am not an expert on all of this either, but I can tell you the Splint weapon is almost worthless. I had a bunch of Splint weps and thought I lucked up only to find out that splintering + Hit Area spell makes it bad for PVP which is the only real use for splintering evidently.

Branden

Journeyman
I would offer 60 for the Lot I go through brittle items like crazy but pieces can fit into some of my current suits please let me know if it close to what your looking for

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A) The Valutations I received for the shield are in the 100-300 Mils range. Your valutation is 20 Mils: thanks for your valuable contribution, of which potential buyers, if any, will surely keep good notice;
Good stuff.
Ask the person who valuated your shield at 100-300 million to give you 100 million for it. Should be an instant deal as they should then be able to take advantage of their valuation expertise to make a quick 100-200 million by re-selling it.
Easy Peasy :thumbup1:

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good stuff.
Ask the person who valuated your shield at 100-300 million to give you 100 million for it. Should be an instant deal as they should then be able to take advantage of their valuation expertise to make a quick 100-200 million by re-selling it.
Easy Peasy :thumbup1:
Your logic would be ironclad if the person that gave me that evaluation would be interested in it, either for personal use or for reselling... :)